• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arise [US Division]

HorizontalMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: HorizontalMC
Skype ID: horizontalmcyt
Wins/Lost: Crap... I dont even.....
Legacy Statics: Still crap......
Why do you want to join Arise: I want to join this clan because I have not been in a clan for about 2 years and I want to get back into doing clans. My clan skills have gone away but my pvp skills have not gone. I hope to rebuild my clan skills by being accepted.

exAryu

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: HorizontalMC
Skype ID: horizontalmcyt
WinsLost: Crap... I dont even.....
Legacy Statics: Still crap......
Why do you want to join Arise: I want to join this clan because I have not been in a clan for about 2 years and I want to get back into doing clans. My clan skills have gone away but my pvp skills have not gone. I hope to rebuild my clan skills by being accepted.
denied.
re-apply in a certain date when you have the right requirements.

2016PvPClan

Spectator
Reaction score
Please post your loss, please do not be that type of clan that losses, and say I do not have to post the loss.

MCSGClans

Experienced
Reaction score
Please post your loss, please do not be that type of clan that losses, and say I do not have to post the loss.
I would but since u dqed us like 2 or 3 times we dont have to. Please get off our thread. :)

Planetary

Career
Reaction score
Are, you taking about us or them?
Technically both but more you guys [Arise].
Let me explain, just because they got a cheap win or two doesn't mean you can disregard you losing. It really is non-honorable not to post a loss. There goes your rep.

MCSGClans

Experienced
Reaction score
Technically both but more you guys [Arise].
Let me explain, just because they got a cheap win or two doesn't mean you can disregard you losing. It really is non-honorable not to post a loss. There goes your rep.
Yes, we understand that we slowly losing our reputation but, its annoying because we wasted most of our night on this cb just for them to dq for very small reasons. Take it in your perspective you have stuff to do and they waste all your time because they are talking to mods. It just gets plain out annoying. I was probably going to post loss anyways. I still am. Just pisses me off alot, and after the cb they msg me "ez clan battle, ez win" I dont know really dude. But thanks for trying to help :)

Asqxz

Spectator
Reaction score
go 2016PvPClan !! : ')
Lol when I was in Nobility you guys didn't post about 5 losses and I was watching so get off the thread random you're always trying to start stuff

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci