• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Art Requests

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you're unsatisfied with the number of people using your artwork, then stop drawing it for them. That's what I did, at least.
I love my current avatar though. I'll probably use it for quite a while longer.

Reaction score
My point of view is yes, seeing art you make is very rewarding. But to me that's nothing compared to actually creating it. The biggest joy for me is too see the change from a view lines into a beautiful array of colors. I apologize if this seems disrespectful at all, just my opinion :)

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
If you're unsatisfied with the number of people using your artwork, then stop drawing it for them. That's what I did, at least.
I love my current avatar though. I'll probably use it for quite a while longer.
Exactly what I've done :p

My point of view is yes, seeing art you make is very rewarding. But to me that's nothing compared to actually creating it. The biggest joy for me is too see the change from a view lines into a beautiful array of colors. I apologize if this seems disrespectful at all, just my opinion :)
I do see what you mean but guess people have different opinions as I really don't enjoy creating them if they aren't getting good use. :p (Not disrespectful at all by the way :) )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci