• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#AS Ciniraty

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wonder if I apply will I get elite.....
Well can I has smexy cheerleader pl0x

Ciniraty

Spectator
Reaction score
-Update- -2/24/14-

-The clan picture is recently made
-The clan art is still in progress

Radiax

Diamond
Reaction score
To clear up misconceptions.

- Mods or above CAN accept people and decide whether they should be immediately accepted or accepted for trial.
- Officers or above will have the final say in who should be accepted and who shouldn't be accepted.

And please, do not spam this thread with useless posts. I will report any useless posts and have them removed. I will be updating the thread on rules and regulations.

MVPThomas

Experienced
Reaction score
To clear up misconceptions.

- Mods or above CAN accept people and decide whether they should be immediately accepted or accepted for trial.
- Officers or above will have the final say in who should be accepted and who shouldn't be accepted.

And please, do not spam this thread with useless posts. I will report any useless posts and have them removed. I will be updating the thread on rules and regulations.
Please do not start sentences with "And", it is not proper English.

Radiax

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: IndoAlex7
Name:Alex
Skype / TS name (PM if necessary):indo.alex/indoalex7
Wins:308
Strength: Sword, FnS, Rod, and getting better at bow
Weakness: Lag spikes(laggy maps like icarus and remant), hackers, and teams more than 3
You eat cereal?: Yes, preferably 'Lucky Charms' and 'Captain Crunch'! xD
You will be placed under trial.

Reaction score
Ok. Also, I was playing on the AS servers yesterday and a few #AS Ciniraty players were on and Kaboomster challenged me for a 1v1. We had the same armor but he had a Rod, a Bow (With arrows), and an Iron sword. I only had a wood sword and almost beat him, u can check with him how many hearts he had. He also said I was a good player! So hopefully I get in!! <3
i was spectating that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci