• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#AS Ciniraty

Radiax

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: SpartaFlex
Name: Ivan
Skype / TS name (PM if necessary): thespartaflex
Wins: 149
Strength: Bow fights and chasing
Weakness: Stacked teams and running
You eat cereal?: Almost every morning.
You will be placed under trial.

TheHostMCIce12345

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: TheHostMC
Name:Chris
Skype / TS name (PM if necessary):Only have skype:thehostmc
Wins:69(cmon u gotta allow that)
Strength:bow? idk =(
Weakness: weakness? Not sure
You eat cereal?:yea sure..
I am just really lonely..=(
No one is kind to me...actually some but seriously, gimme a chance, jemartin knows me...

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No one is kind to me...actually some but seriously, gimme a chance, jemartin knows me...
If you want to get into the clan. I am REALLY sure that you should write more stuff, maybe 1 paragraph. Look at all your answers. No grammar, idk, lonely (Repeatively). I think you should really edit this.

KaBoomster

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry you have been declined due to lack of confidence. Reapply in one week and give a better response.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
So you delete me of skype and cancel the clan war without even thinking of a reschedule. k

Radiax

Diamond
Reaction score
If you want to get into the clan. I am REALLY sure that you should write more stuff, maybe 1 paragraph. Look at all your answers. No grammar, idk, lonely (Repeatively). I think you should really edit this.
Thank you for your kind and constructive criticism. But please, this is our clan, we can manage it and you can come in and give more criticism if you want to only when necessary. Thank you.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thank you for your kind and constructive criticism. But please, this is our clan, we can manage it and you can come in and give more criticism if you want to only when necessary. Thank you.
kdenbai.

Ciniraty

Spectator
Reaction score
So you delete me of skype and cancel the clan war without even thinking of a reschedule. k
Me and Alot of people in the clan have Exams, please be patient and we will think about the date we will reschedule the clan war but for now, no thanks :)

TheHostMCIce12345

Spectator
Reaction score
I said lonely once only....count pls next time and nothing wrong with my grammar and if there is something wrong who cares this is not language class

Radiax

Diamond
Reaction score
I said lonely once only....count pls next time and nothing wrong with my grammar and if there is something wrong who cares this is not language class
Your attitude explains all. You got rejected and even rebutted by acting as though you don't care. This is the main reason for your denial. Your attitude and dedications shows absolutely no seriousness at all.

EDIT: Also, please don't double post.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
EQ Mate, EQ.
Your attitude explains all. You got rejected and even rebutted by acting as though you don't care. This is the main reason for your denial. Your attitude and dedications shows absolutely no seriousness at all.

EDIT: Also, please don't double post.
Thank You, now, I should leave. May I also be the cheerleader, and BTW. The name is Iametal, not Iammetal :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci