• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#AS Ciniraty

Ciniraty

Spectator
Reaction score

We are a group of decent or elite MCSG players. We fight as one, we grow as one, we win as one. Our hearts burn with the passion of a true flame, and we will stay together as a family.

Hello fellow MCSG players! Today I’m bringing you a new Asia clan! We will strive to be as good as we can and hopefully be one of the best!
1. Be respectful to other clan members, and to the community. Especially staff!
2. Follow the MCGamer rules (go look it up)

3. Make sure you like cereals
4. To make sure you understand the rules, say ‘Cereals are potatoes’ in your application. If not, you will be denied.

150+ wins (rare exceptions)
Working mic (No exceptions)
13+ (rare exceptions)
Donor (optional)
Computer
Internet
Mouse/trackpad
IGN:
Name:
Skype / TS name (PM if necessary):
Wins:
Weakness:
You eat cereal?:

Leader: Radiaxros
Officer:

Elites: Al3xKi11z
VIP: jemartin144
Members: gunner4eva, Nuahddi, Auhc99, IndoAlex7, LaseRyan, Captain_Gladwin, devilozh, SpartaFlex, neverforme, AvengeYouiMight
Trial:
Break:

Head Cheerleader Of Sweg:
MVPThomas

Zekrom_Ares
Iametal

- Clan is NOT auto truce, to truce, type in #Ciniraty in chat.
- If you get denied, you can reapply after 5 working days. (Which means weekends do not count)

Wins: Lost: Draws: / / /

Wins:

Lost:

Draws:

---RULES FOR CLAN WARS---
• Please find a time where all your members can make it. No postpone will be granted and if some of your members cannot make it, either forfeit or continue with the amount of players you have.
• You CANNOT change the roster mid-game. If a member has to leave then you will have to continue with the clan wars.
• If you are found hacking/using an illegal item (Diamond sword, enchanting bottles etc.) you will be Disqualified from the clan wars.

Thread Made By: Jemartin and 5% by Radiax :3
Rules of the thread - IMPORTANT
• Please keep everything in the thread on-topic (clan stuff ONLY)
• Any off-topic comments will be reported and asked to remove at once.

Roles and their power.
Owner/Leader - Highest Power in Clan. Manages the clan thread and Skype group chat. Accepts/denies people into clan and gives ranks.
Officer - Assits the owner in his tasks.
Moderator - Accepts/denies people into clan and gives ranks.
Elites - Same as normal member, just that these people are the best in the clan
Member - Normal member
Trial - Pending acceptance into full member.

Sexy Demon
- neverforme
- AvengeYouiMight

Last edited:

Ciniraty

Spectator
Reaction score
Updates

- Al3xKi11z, jemartin144, Nuahddi and MiracleShock has been accepted into the clan
- techstar1904 has been ejected from the clan.

- FreddyBones has been promoted to officer.
- KaBoomster has been promoted to Moderator.

-jemartin144 has been promoted to VIP (Clan artist)

MiracleShockMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Updates

- Al3xKi11z, jemartin144, Nuahddi and MiracleShock has been accepted into the clan
- techstar1904 has been ejected from the clan.

- FreddyBones has been promoted to officer.
- KaBoomster has been promoted to Moderator.

-jemartin144 has been promoted to VIP (Clan artist)
I got accepted :D

MVPThomas

Experienced
Reaction score
i don't even know why i am on here but

for updates put
"Updates - As of -insert date here-"

IndoAlex7

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: IndoAlex7
Name:Alex
Skype / TS name (PM if necessary):indo.alex/indoalex7
Wins:308
Strength: Sword, FnS, Rod, and getting better at bow
Weakness: Lag spikes(laggy maps like icarus and remant), hackers, and teams more than 3
You eat cereal?: Yes, preferably 'Lucky Charms' and 'Captain Crunch'! xD

Ciniraty

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: IndoAlex7
Name:Alex
Skype / TS name (PM if necessary):indo.alex/indoalex7
Wins:308
Strength: Sword, FnS, Rod, and getting better at bow
Weakness: Lag spikes(laggy maps like icarus and remant), hackers, and teams more than 3
You eat cereal?: Yes, preferably 'Lucky Charms' and 'Captain Crunch'! xD
Your application seems good. but i still need to wait for Radiax to see this so then he could accept u for trial. #IndoAlex7ForASCinarityMember :3

IndoAlex7

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok. Also, I was playing on the AS servers yesterday and a few #AS Ciniraty players were on and Kaboomster challenged me for a 1v1. We had the same armor but he had a Rod, a Bow (With arrows), and an Iron sword. I only had a wood sword and almost beat him, u can check with him how many hearts he had. He also said I was a good player! So hopefully I get in!! <3

KaBoomster

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok. Also, I was playing on the AS servers yesterday and a few #AS Ciniraty players were on and Kaboomster challenged me for a 1v1. We had the same armor but he had a Rod, a Bow (With arrows), and an Iron sword. I only had a wood sword and almost beat him, u can check with him how many hearts he had. He also said I was a good player! So hopefully I get in!! <3

Yea it was a close fight I was around 4 hearts but It was a Disadvantage, when I had better gear. It was a good battle you should be able to get in the clan when I talk to Radiaxros or FreddyBones. GG!

Ciniraty

Spectator
Reaction score
Yea it was a close fight I was around 4 hearts but It was a Disadvantage, when I had better gear. It was a good battle you should be able to get in the clan when I talk to Radiaxros or FreddyBones. GG!
Mods cant accept people?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci