• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AS CLAN #TurtleCheeseBurgerPizza

mad__miner01

Spectator
Reaction score
Disbanded :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tip time :3

1. Put more effort into the thread
  2. Make the app better
  3. More color
  4. Make more creative ranks
  5. I am having a slight feeling that you are kind of copying my clan name (in a way)
  6. Make it more tidy, no offence its like you got a hobo to mash the keyboard and this thread was made

My work here is done
-dmdunnett

Reaction score
It looks tidy Dunnet
It does not, the font sizes are WAY too big in some parts and WAY too small it makes it hard to read, and it needs more space in between the different areas and the ranks need to be more spaced out

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It does not, the font sizes are WAY too big in some parts and WAY too small it makes it hard to read, and it needs more space in between the different areas and the ranks need to be more spaced out
I agree

mad__miner01

Spectator
Reaction score

2. Make the app better
  3. More color
  5. I am having a slight feeling that you are kind of copying my clan name (in a way)
  6. Make it more tidy, no offence its like you got a hobo to mash the keyboard and this thread was made

My work here is done
-dmdunnett
Thx for the insult. But I don`t care what you say dunnet so please, get out of this thread.

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score

2. Make the app better
  3. More color

My work here is done
-dmdunnett
dmdunnett i know this is actually a tip, but some people do think you are trying to insult them. Dont start any wars while your clan is in a falling position. <3 3 years old

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci