• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AS CLAN #TurtleCheeseBurgerPizza

mad__miner01

Spectator
Reaction score
Mad_miner01 can you please join #Fuzion. You will be auto accwpted and you can bring along your top 3 people!
Please think about this, we are a good clan, we would love to have you expertise in our clans.

Thanks DamageInc__
Wut FUZION??? DAMAGE U MUST JOIN HERE WTF MAYN

KraustRz

Survivor
Reaction score
Tip time :3

1. Put more effort into the thread
  2. Make the app better
  3. More color
  4. Make more creative ranks
  5. I am having a slight feeling that you are kind of copying my clan name (in a way)
  6. Make it more tidy, no offence its like you got a hobo to mash the keyboard and this thread was made

My work here is done
-dmdunnett
agree

EDIT : dmdunnet was just giving you a tip mad_miner01. If you can't take his personal opinion basically you are not ready to set up your own clan. Call me the most pathetic organism in the whole world who only could mock people because of their behavior. I could say, you defeat me in game because of your top of the world skill and called me a tryharder every time I killed you (well let's not talk about your comment on my wall) but this thing your doing here is just (pardon me) childish. Well for closing I do not wish you would take this easily but at least I open my personal opinion about you. No hard feelings

Cheers

Last edited:

NinjaIrwin

Experienced
Reaction score
agree

EDIT : dmdunnet was just giving you a tip mad_miner01. If you can't take his personal opinion basically you are not ready to set up your own clan. Call me the most pathetic organism in the whole world who only could mock people because of their behavior. I could say, you defeat me in game because of your top of the world skill and called me a tryharder every time I killed you (well let's not talk about your comment on my wall) but this thing your doing here is just (pardon me) childish. Well for closing I do not wish you would take this easily but at least I open my personal opinion about you. No hard feelings

Cheers
How long have you've been away man this clan if i am not wrong no longer exist as the leader joined another clan...

KraustRz

Survivor
Reaction score
How long have you've been away man this clan if i am not wrong no longer exist as the leader joined another clan...
one and a half weeks. I guess senior year isn't that easy :/

But still I hope he read that and could be a somewhat warning to him and motivate him to be a better player.

btw if this clan disbanded why doesn't he write "disbanded" in here? o_O

mad__miner01

Spectator
Reaction score
one and a half weeks. I guess senior year isn't that easy :/

But still I hope he read that and could be a somewhat warning to him and motivate him to be a better player.

btw if this clan disbanded why doesn't he write "disbanded" in here? o_O
Okay I have finally logged onto this account.Now this clan is disbanded so yeah.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci