• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
posting for alerts since this is my main account now ~

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Applying for Friend.
Name: Kyle
Skype Username: ignisfallenleqend
Number of Wins [doesn't matter, reset]: 7 [Before stats reset, 635]
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Platinum
Time Zone:Central
Past Clans: Im new clans
PvP Weaknesses: Teams and bow
PvP Strengths: Sword and Bow
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: N/A
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Well first off, im new to clans. I know that it feels like I shouldn't be in a great clan even though it's one of my first , but I have talked to many clans and have been on some scrimmages. I want to join here because I think I'm pretty decent and I actually have two firends for almost two years which are Braden and Eddy. i can prove to you guys that I'm a pretty decent player on Mcsg when I'm being trialed. I also want to know more people.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Applying for Friend.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Well first off, im new to clans. I know that it feels like I shouldn't be in a great clan even though it's one of my first , but I have talked to many clans and have been on some scrimmages. I want to join here because I think I'm pretty decent and I actually have two firends for almost two years which are Braden and Eddy. i can prove to you guys that I'm a pretty decent player on Mcsg when I'm being trialed. I also want to know more people.
Trial

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Applying for Friend.
What a double poster :/ xD

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Applying for Friend.
be active on the ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci