• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
posting for alerts since this is my main account now ~

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Applying for Friend.
Name: Kyle
Skype Username: ignisfallenleqend
Number of Wins [doesn't matter, reset]: 7 [Before stats reset, 635]
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Platinum
Time Zone:Central
Past Clans: Im new clans
PvP Weaknesses: Teams and bow
PvP Strengths: Sword and Bow
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: N/A
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Well first off, im new to clans. I know that it feels like I shouldn't be in a great clan even though it's one of my first , but I have talked to many clans and have been on some scrimmages. I want to join here because I think I'm pretty decent and I actually have two firends for almost two years which are Braden and Eddy. i can prove to you guys that I'm a pretty decent player on Mcsg when I'm being trialed. I also want to know more people.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Applying for Friend.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Well first off, im new to clans. I know that it feels like I shouldn't be in a great clan even though it's one of my first , but I have talked to many clans and have been on some scrimmages. I want to join here because I think I'm pretty decent and I actually have two firends for almost two years which are Braden and Eddy. i can prove to you guys that I'm a pretty decent player on Mcsg when I'm being trialed. I also want to know more people.
Trial

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Applying for Friend.
What a double poster :/ xD

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Applying for Friend.
be active on the ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci