• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

defer

Tribute
Reaction score
There's no reason to be immature on the subject. You weren't just denied because you have no donor and aren't active on our teamspeak. Also, it's not $100 dollars for donor. You can get iron for $1.99 at the moment. And the person that has 50 wins has been very active on our teamspeak and has proven himself worthy to join this clan. I'm closing the topic, and if you continue to complain, I will contact a moderator.
I don't want to start anything, but why was I not accepted then. What your saying makes no sense.

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
I don't want to start anything, but why was I not accepted then.
You do not have the required amount of wins. If you wish to challenge our elites to 1v1s, you could possibly prove yourself worthy, but until then, my decision stays the same. You can connect to our teamspeak with this ip if you wish to challenge the elites. [198.15.70.250:20009]

defer

Tribute
Reaction score
You do not have the required amount of wins. If you wish to challenge our elites to 1v1s, you could possibly prove yourself worthy, but until then, my decision stays the same. You can connect to our teamspeak with this ip if you wish to challenge the elites. [198.15.70.250:20009]
then I challenge lol.
I'll be on tomorrow.
And who's your, "elites"

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
You know the people listed on roster under "Elites" maybe? God people are so dumb
Calling people dumb can possibly start flame. And I'd like to first state that I don't care if it's a joke or not. Last and only warning before I get a mod.

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
You know the people listed on roster under "Elites" maybe? God people are so dumb
Hey man I know you were just joking around but lets try and not start flame on here. Not a good thread to choose from considering the amount of Moderators we have. Let's just drop it and move on to the next thing and handle it maturely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci