• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipzyy

Career
Reaction score
Hey man I know you were just joking around but lets try and not start flame on here. Not a good thread to choose from considering the amount of Moderators we have. Let's just drop it and move on to the next thing and handle it maturely.
Ill leave after this but the funny thing is one of your leaders like it....

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
Important Ascendancy Announcement: Our teamspeak has been invaded by someone that has taken the teamspeak. We had thought he was a leader but he was just an impostor. We are trying to do the best we can, but until we get him banned from the teamspeak, I highly suggest you stay off of the teamspeak. Thank you.

- Ascendancy Administration

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
In-Game Name: KingofGrapes
Name: Mason
Skype Username: kingofgrapes22
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 356/1086 (An extra 240 on hive)
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Iron
Time Zone: EST
Past Clans: Extinct/CyanVolts/Olympians
PvP Weaknesses: My major weakness would probably being fishing rod spammed, and avoiding flint and steel.
PvP Strengths: I live by the quick turn-arounds, with a nice rod hit, swipe swipe with the sword, also when it comes to the bow,
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Well, I just finished my first year of high school. I love playing sports with friends, basketball etc. I used to play hive last summer with one of my best friends. Moved to MCSG in December with 10 wins, umm, I owned a clan, it became hated. And now I am here to have a good time and meet some interesting people. Thanks!

xBrezzy

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: KingofGrapes
Name: Mason
Skype Username: kingofgrapes22
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 356/1086 (An extra 240 on hive)
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Iron
Time Zone: EST
Past Clans: Extinct/CyanVolts/Olympians
PvP Weaknesses: My major weakness would probably being fishing rod spammed, and avoiding flint and steel.
PvP Strengths: I live by the quick turn-arounds, with a nice rod hit, swipe swipe with the sword, also when it comes to the bow,
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Well, I just finished my first year of high school. I love playing sports with friends, basketball etc. I used to play hive last summer with one of my best friends. Moved to MCSG in December with 10 wins, umm, I owned a clan, it became hated. And now I am here to have a good time and meet some interesting people. Thanks!
Recommended. He has grapes.

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: RainbowUnicornz4
Name:Ben
Skype Username:rainbowunicornzmc
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]:627/3304
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond Donor
Time Zone: EST Standard Time
Past Clans: Extinct,Mysticfuze,Chaotic, etc.
PvP Weaknesses:Bow Spammers and People who can click fast/time their hits
PvP Strengths:Teamwork and Sword
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: One, (Abuse) (Only 1 Offense)
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:I'm RainbowUnicornz4 a Youtube and I try to help the community. I'm asian and proud. I also try to get out every now and than and play sports like basketball and soccer. I'm also on a swim team. I'm very loud when I get to know people very well and I tend to joke around with the people I know very well. I really hope I described myself to the best of my ability.

EnderSnapple

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: EnderSnapple
Name: Jack
Skype Username: Lqzer has it
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 817~
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Platinum
Time Zone: CST
Past Clans: Extinct :confused:
PvP Weaknesses: Fighting whil on fire
PvP Strengths: Sword, Rod, F&S, and somewhat decent bow skills
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: 1 but it was pardoned by Lqzer :p
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I live in Minnesota. I speak french fluently. I am a photographer. I love to eat pizza. Last school year (my 7th grade year) I had A's all 4 quarters. I am 13, and i'm in geometry (10th grade math :p)

xBrezzy

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: RainbowUnicornz4
Name:Ben
Skype Username:rainbowunicornzmc
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]:627/3304
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond Donor
Time Zone: EST Standard Time
Past Clans: Extinct,Mysticfuze,Chaotic, etc.
PvP Weaknesses:Bow Spammers and People who can click fast/time their hits
PvP Strengths:Teamwork and Sword
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: One, (Abuse) (Only 1 Offense)
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:I'm RainbowUnicornz4 a Youtube and I try to help the community. I'm asian and proud. I also try to get out every now and than and play sports like basketball and soccer. I'm also on a swim team. I'm very loud when I get to know people very well and I tend to joke around with the people I know very well. I really hope I described myself to the best of my ability.
Recommended. He is a unicorn full of rainbowz.
In-Game Name: EnderSnapple
Name: Jack
Skype Username: Lqzer has it
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 817~
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Platinum
Time Zone: CST
Past Clans: Extinct :confused:
PvP Weaknesses: Fighting whil on fire
PvP Strengths: Sword, Rod, F&S, and somewhat decent bow skills
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: 1 but it was pardoned by Lqzer :p
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I live in Minnesota. I speak french fluently. I am a photographer. I love to eat pizza. Last school year (my 7th grade year) I had A's all 4 quarters. I am 13, and i'm in geometry (10th grade math :p)
Recommended. He has some snapples that we can drink before clan wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci