• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: My mains are AuroraV2, barfyarfie2 (Don't judge...), and XCreeperManX22
Name: Hunter Bailey
Skype Username: barfyarfie2
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: with all accounts combined, 250 exactly.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond on my AuroraV2 account, Iron on barfyarfie2, and none on XCreeperManX22.
Time Zone: Central Standard Time
Past Clans: Forensic, InFusion, Optimist, and TheReturn.
PvP Weaknesses: The weakpoints in my PvP abilities are bow battles, and Water battles.
PvP Strengths: The strengths in my PvP abilities are Sword, Fishing rod, Flint and steel, and Ice PvP
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Nope
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: My name is Hunter bailey, i am 13 years old, and I have 250 wins.I am usually pretty active on all days except for Friday and Saturday, which I usually have basketball games on, but the season is ending soon, so I should be good soon. I have a pretty decent computer, which gets 200 FPS on average, but sometimes freezes randomly. I do not get very good connection to US or CA, 80 MS on average, but I can click pretty fast to make up for the lack of connection. I am sure that my PvP skills can help this clan by me trying my hardest and prevailing over my enemy's. I have very good leadership in scrimmages and clan battles also, I have been an Officer+ in half of the clan's i have have been in, so I have some Good leadership qualities in me. An example of my leadership qualities and PvP skills was when I was in TheReturn, and partially led the group to 3-0'ing Project Chrome For Soul's leader boards.
I'm sorry, but I will be revoking this application, because TheReturn will be rebanding soon, but GL anyways :D

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Duncanbh
Name: Duncan
Skype Username: duncan.dempsey
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 134 and i think i have the necessary skill
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: No
Time Zone: BRT but i have great connection to US servers aswell its only 1 hour apart from US.
Past Clans: Draconis, ShrekedReborn
PvP Weaknesses: Clicking fast
PvP Strengths: FnS, Bow, Strafing, Fishing Rod
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Once i was banned for 7 days because of usage of macros mod on my friends computer. I didnt even know he had macros.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I think that i am a good player willing to help this clan and play with the members. I think that i have good skill and will fit in well with this clan. I know that my skill level is up to par with this clan and i think that I will be able to be part of this clan in a great way.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Gl. Are you sure you guys can lead a clan and moderate as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci