• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thisismyogname

Tribute
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Coltsking27
Name: NA
Skype Username: NA (I will pm you)
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 0 I did a stats reset :).
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Mod
Time Zone: Est
Past Clans:None
PvP Weaknesses:None
PvP Strengths:Block Hitting
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]:None
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:I am a mod on mcsg.My in game name is Coltsking27. My alt account is Thisismyogname.I own my own mine craft server. I love playing mcsg!

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Duncanbh
Name: Duncan
Skype Username: duncan.dempsey
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 134 and i think i have the necessary skill
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: No
Time Zone: BRT but i have great connection to US servers aswell its only 1 hour apart from US.
Past Clans: Draconis, ShrekedReborn
PvP Weaknesses: Clicking fast
PvP Strengths: FnS, Bow, Strafing, Fishing Rod
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Once i was banned for 7 days because of usage of macros mod on my friends computer. I didnt even know he had macros.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I think that i am a good player willing to help this clan and play with the members. I think that i have good skill and will fit in well with this clan. I know that my skill level is up to par with this clan and i think that I will be able to be part of this clan in a great way.
I apologize, but your application has been declined for the following reasons:
  • You do not have our required number of wins.
  • Your application is not descriptive enough.
  • Your application has grammatical errors.
  • You do not have donor on the MCGamer network.
Please get on our TeamSpeak if you would like to ask for permission to reapply.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Coltsking27
Name: NA
Skype Username: NA (I will pm you)
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 0 I did a stats reset :).
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Mod
Time Zone: Est
Past Clans:None
PvP Weaknesses:None
PvP Strengths:Block Hitting
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]:None
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:I am a mod on mcsg.My in game name is Coltsking27. My alt account is Thisismyogname.I own my own mine craft server. I love playing mcsg!
Upon further review, your application has been moved to the pending stage. The leaders will speak with you on TeamSpeak whenever you are available.

xBrezzy

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: xBrezzy
Name: Colton
Skype Username: BrezzyHD
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 288 ;-;
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Platnium
Time Zone: EST
Past Clans: Divinity, Instinct II , Prime, Kronic, and Eternity. [Main ones.]
PvP Weaknesses: my PvP weaknesses are Bow ( I don't have the best accuracy with a bow but I am really practicing because I found out, a lot of people us there bow on MCSG. But on hive people just abuse there connection :p) Teams of 3 or more. ( Teams usually don't bother me, unless if they have full iron each! For me its kind of hard to hit them all, also there are three people hitting you at a time, so if I can't land a hit, and they are landing three, I can't beat them ._.) Hackers ( Well this one is pretty obvious, but the hackers that make the biggest affect in my PvP is Force Fielders, aimbotters, and no-knock-back , Force Field affects me because they can hit you where every there are facing , and they usually don't miss. Aimbotters are the same, but they can only hit one person at a time, and last but not least is no-knock-back hackers, I really hate this because I can't really strafe, and I can't use my fishing rod, and when I light them on fire, they don't slow down.
PvP Strengths: my PvP strengths are Fishing Rod (I am able to hit people with my fishing rod mid figth and it stuns them for like 1/2 second and then I can get a good combo.), Sword PvP ( I am pretty good at my accuracy with a sword, if someone is coming at me I usually find my first weapon to be my sword.) Strafing ( I'm pretty good at strafing around people, so they can't hit me. ) Combos (I can usually get combos pretty easily because I am a pretty fast clicker so I can get a hit after hit.)
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Nope.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Well, I'm a chill guy. I like teamwork, if someone is out of line and not doing as the are told I try to get onto them about it an get them to do something Ex : Say someone is in a scrimmage and they are going off not doing what Jon told them to, I would ask them to come back. As well I love goofing off, say it's the end of a long day of scrimming and clan waring, and we go on mineplex or something and just goof off for a bit, that's what I call fun. I don't swear/scream, well most people swear and scream a lot but I do neither of these, when I'm talking to someone I'm always chill with them. I love meeting new people, say I join the clan and two people join after me, I see them on the teamspeak and I move down there to greet them... I would LOVE to do that, cause I love meeting new people. [Unless I know them, and we don't have a fond past.] I love to just play for fun... I don't know if this clan is going to be competitive or not but I just like playing for fun, I mean clan wars I really try in but if we come first in clan wars that would be something thing to remember and I would love to just laugh and smile along the way

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: xBrezzy
Name: Colton
Skype Username: BrezzyHD
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 288 ;-;
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Platnium
Time Zone: EST
Past Clans: Divinity, Instinct II , Prime, Kronic, and Eternity. [Main ones.]
PvP Weaknesses: my PvP weaknesses are Bow ( I don't have the best accuracy with a bow but I am really practicing because I found out, a lot of people us there bow on MCSG. But on hive people just abuse there connection :p) Teams of 3 or more. ( Teams usually don't bother me, unless if they have full iron each! For me its kind of hard to hit them all, also there are three people hitting you at a time, so if I can't land a hit, and they are landing three, I can't beat them ._.) Hackers ( Well this one is pretty obvious, but the hackers that make the biggest affect in my PvP is Force Fielders, aimbotters, and no-knock-back , Force Field affects me because they can hit you where every there are facing , and they usually don't miss. Aimbotters are the same, but they can only hit one person at a time, and last but not least is no-knock-back hackers, I really hate this because I can't really strafe, and I can't use my fishing rod, and when I light them on fire, they don't slow down.
PvP Strengths: my PvP strengths are Fishing Rod (I am able to hit people with my fishing rod mid figth and it stuns them for like 1/2 second and then I can get a good combo.), Sword PvP ( I am pretty good at my accuracy with a sword, if someone is coming at me I usually find my first weapon to be my sword.) Strafing ( I'm pretty good at strafing around people, so they can't hit me. ) Combos (I can usually get combos pretty easily because I am a pretty fast clicker so I can get a hit after hit.)
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Nope.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Well, I'm a chill guy. I like teamwork, if someone is out of line and not doing as the are told I try to get onto them about it an get them to do something Ex : Say someone is in a scrimmage and they are going off not doing what Jon told them to, I would ask them to come back. As well I love goofing off, say it's the end of a long day of scrimming and clan waring, and we go on mineplex or something and just goof off for a bit, that's what I call fun. I don't swear/scream, well most people swear and scream a lot but I do neither of these, when I'm talking to someone I'm always chill with them. I love meeting new people, say I join the clan and two people join after me, I see them on the teamspeak and I move down there to greet them... I would LOVE to do that, cause I love meeting new people. [Unless I know them, and we don't have a fond past.] I love to just play for fun... I don't know if this clan is going to be competitive or not but I just like playing for fun, I mean clan wars I really try in but if we come first in clan wars that would be something thing to remember and I would love to just laugh and smile along the way
Thats a nice application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci