• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheML69

Tribute
Reaction score
In-Game Name: TheML69
Name: Luis
Skype Username: theml69
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 1214
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Iron
Time Zone: Central Time
Past Clans: #Extinct, #Immortality, #MysticFuze
PvP Weaknesses: FnS, Rod, Teams 3+
PvP Strengths: FnS, BOW
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: BSM (Appealed), Hacking 1st offence (bs)
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am Mexican. I like to play minecraft with friends. I would consider myself funny. I'm shy but not when you know me well. After the battle we had yesterday (#Extinct vs #Ascendancy), you guys were good sports and seemed like a good clan, so if #extincted disbanded I would have join this clan. I like turtles.

ZailorHd

Tribute
Reaction score
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: BSM (Appealed), Hacking 1st offence (bs)
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am Mexican. I like to play minecraft with friends. I would consider myself funny. I'm shy but not when you know me well. After the battle we had yesterday (#Extinct vs #Ascendancy), you guys were good sports and seemed like a good clan, so if #extincted disbanded I would have join this clan. I like turtles.
Recommended ;)

xBrezzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Recommended. You have slime coming out of your mouth on your skin. so ya.

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
I'm happy to say, your application has been accepted for trial. It is recommended to be active on the teamspeak to show your dedication.

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
Hey, I was reading through your applications, and I saw somethin. I'd like to comment on. Just because a person doesn't have 300 wins, doesn't mean that they can't PvP. Or anything of the sort. I feel that it's a good idea to set them as pending for trial, then testing them out on a PvP server of your choice. Just a suggestion. Thanks for your time! :)

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, I was reading through your applications, and I saw somethin. I'd like to comment on. Just because a person doesn't have 300 wins, doesn't mean that they can't PvP. Or anything of the sort. I feel that it's a good idea to set them as pending for trial, then testing them out on a PvP server of your choice. Just a suggestion. Thanks for your time! :)
there's a win requirement for everything. we could say the same as you do for every kid that applies with o/3000 or something like that. "just because they don't have 300 wins doesn't mean they can't PvP" certainly applies there too.

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
We still give them a chance and bring them on TS and fight with them to see how they do.

frozenpretzel

Tribute
Reaction score
In-Game Name:
frozenpretzel

Name:
Ryan, or frozen, doesn't matter to me. :p

Skype Username:
nijojol

Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]:
Basically, I am a Hive player, and have 314 wins on Hive, and only 35 on MCSG because I just moved here.
http://hivemc.com/player/frozenpretzel
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/frozenpretzel/

Donor [Required with rare exceptions]:
Ye, I have iron.

Time Zone:
Eastern

Past Clans:
Again, I'm a Hive player, but have a lot of clan experience.

PvP Weaknesses:

My computer: I get around 20-70 FPS, depending on the map, and get occasional lag spikes, but have gotten used to them.

1.7 Sprint:
On Hive, you're allowed to use BSM, and I have always used BSM, so I am not very good at strafing with 1.7 sprint, but am getting better at it.

Cold Hands: When I have cold hands, I play like a typical noob. I try to keep warm all the time, but it is very hard when every window in my house is open. :p

PvP Strengths:

Fast Clicking: I can click 68 times in 10 seconds, which is pretty fast. I can usually get double hits when I click my fastest.

Flint & Steel: Ever since Hive added FnS, I have gotten drastically better with it, and can do a bunch of different, unexpected, FnS tactics.

Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]:

Not that I know of. :/

Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:

I feel as if I am a generally nice person, and also love meeting new people.
I play Minecraft ALL DEY! :D
I am amazing with FnS.
I've been in 10 Hive clans.
I came here to make friends with the MCSG community.
My friend, ZailorHD, is in this clan.

THANKS FOR READING MY APP!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci