• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Cat_On_A_Poptart
Name: Macy
Skype Username: catonapoptart
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 180
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Iron
Time Zone: Pacific
Past Clans: Elementv1 and 2, brotherhood, royals, cyanvolts, organizationv5, and a couple others I forgot
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, bowspam, sometimes sword
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I have two 69 second bans (requested), one for caps, one for spam and another for abuse
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I don't like talking, because I sometimes get loud and irratating (plus I have a terrible mic). I'm sometimes good at pvp and I sometimes suck, it really just depends on the day. I like people when I get to know them. I'm always online, because I have no life. I kinda tend to act like the people I hang around (if I've been around them for a certain period of time). I love cats. I love every kind of cat.
D: But Extremely, extremely, extremely, maybe another extremely recommended :D

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Cat_On_A_Poptart
Name: Macy
Skype Username: catonapoptart
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 180
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Iron
Time Zone: Pacific
Past Clans: Elementv1 and 2, brotherhood, royals, cyanvolts, organizationv5, and a couple others I forgot
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, bowspam, sometimes sword
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I have two 69 second bans (requested), one for caps, one for spam and another for abuse
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I don't like talking, because I sometimes get loud and irratating (plus I have a terrible mic). I'm sometimes good at pvp and I sometimes suck, it really just depends on the day. I like people when I get to know them. I'm always online, because I have no life. I kinda tend to act like the people I hang around (if I've been around them for a certain period of time). I love cats. I love every kind of cat.
I'm happy to announce that you been accepted as trial member! Please be active on the teamspeak to show your dedication.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Tyler773
Name: Tyler
Skype Username: tyler773mc
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 341
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Platinum :D
Time Zone: Central
Past Clans: Rebels, Organization 1,2,3 etc
PvP Weaknesses: F&S
PvP Strengths: Bows and teamwork
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Hi, my name is Tyler, I would like to join this wonderful clan :D. I am a very loud person, but can be quiet in times when needed. I play a variety of games, including tf2, Garry's mod, and more! The link to my steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tyler773/home/ so add me if you want! I play most games for long periods of time, but i'll get on whenever you need me to. I watch anime too, and I am open to watching anything as long as I haven't seen it already.

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Tyler773
Name: Tyler
Skype Username: tyler773mc
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 341
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Platinum :D
Time Zone: Central
Past Clans: Rebels, Organization 1,2,3 etc
PvP Weaknesses: F&S
PvP Strengths: Bows and teamwork
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Hi, my name is Tyler, I would like to join this wonderful clan :D. I am a very loud person, but can be quiet in times when needed. I play a variety of games, including tf2, Garry's mod, and more! The link to my steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tyler773/home/ so add me if you want! I play most games for long periods of time, but i'll get on whenever you need me to. I watch anime too, and I am open to watching anything as long as I haven't seen it already.
I'm happy to announce that you've been accepted as member! Thank you for applying for Ascendancy. :D

Scrad18

Survivor
Reaction score
I suggest adding more slots to get more skilled players. (Just a suggestion)

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
I suggest adding more slots to get more skilled players. (Just a suggestion)
This has been brought up multiple times within the administration, and we are slowly adding more and more slots. My only suggestion is that we need to kick the more inactive and 'worse pvp'rs' of the clan to let the more skilled players join. I guess at the beginning it was more of a fun clan for friends, but its been slowly transitioning into a professional pvp clan.

SolarBears

Gold
Reaction score

In-Game Name: XxSolarBearzxX
Name: Ryan
Skype Username: XxSolarBearzxX
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 44 (Reset Stats) here is a screenshot of my old stats -

Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Blood
Time Zone: EST
Past Clans: Rivals, The CyanVolts, The Impalers
PvP Weaknesses: Fishing rod
PvP Strengths: Bow spam, Sword, FnS
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Hey, my name is Solar! I've only been in 3 clans since I started to get involved in clans (8 months ago). The last clan that I was in was Rivals which disbanded around 2 weeks ago. I am very dedicated once I am in a clan since I have never left a clan before. I've decided that I want to be competitive once again. I also want to join because I have lots of friends in this clan and people that I know. I'm also a Moderator here on the MCGamer Network.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

In-Game Name: XxSolarBearzxX
Name: Ryan
Skype Username: XxSolarBearzxX
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 44 (Reset Stats) here is a screenshot of my old stats -

Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Blood
Time Zone: EST
Past Clans: Rivals, The CyanVolts, The Impalers
PvP Weaknesses: Fishing rod
PvP Strengths: Bow spam, Sword, FnS
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Hey, my name is Solar! I've only been in 3 clans since I started to get involved in clans (8 months ago). The last clan that I was in was Rivals which disbanded around 2 weeks ago. I am very dedicated once I am in a clan since I have never left a clan before. I've decided that I want to be competitive once again. I also want to join because I have lots of friends in this clan and people that I know. I'm also a Moderator here on the MCGamer Network.
Accept this guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci