• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowman213

Survivor
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Cat_On_A_Poptart
Name: Macy
Skype Username: catonapoptart
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 180
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Iron
Time Zone: Pacific
Past Clans: Elementv1 and 2, brotherhood, royals, cyanvolts, organizationv5, and a couple others I forgot
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, bowspam, sometimes sword
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I have two 69 second bans (requested), one for caps, one for spam and another for abuse
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I don't like talking, because I sometimes get loud and irratating (plus I have a terrible mic). I'm sometimes good at pvp and I sometimes suck, it really just depends on the day. I like people when I get to know them. I'm always online, because I have no life. I kinda tend to act like the people I hang around (if I've been around them for a certain period of time). I love cats. I love every kind of cat.
Recommended cuz she sucks :p

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score

In-Game Name: XxSolarBearzxX
Name: Ryan
Skype Username: XxSolarBearzxX
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 44 (Reset Stats) here is a screenshot of my old stats -

Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Blood
Time Zone: EST
Past Clans: Rivals, The CyanVolts, The Impalers
PvP Weaknesses: Fishing rod
PvP Strengths: Bow spam, Sword, FnS
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Hey, my name is Solar! I've only been in 3 clans since I started to get involved in clans (8 months ago). The last clan that I was in was Rivals which disbanded around 2 weeks ago. I am very dedicated once I am in a clan since I have never left a clan before. I've decided that I want to be competitive once again. I also want to join because I have lots of friends in this clan and people that I know. I'm also a Moderator here on the MCGamer Network.
Accepted as trial! Please be on TS for the next week to show your dedication. :)

In clan news:

I will be back from my vacation on Saturday. We have been challenged by Elevate to a clan battle, which will take place after I get back. Also, the available member slots have been expanded to 20.

We are part of Soul's Leaderboards and Shanrr's Top Clan tournament. Our first match in Soul's leaderboards vs Elevate will most likely take place Sunday at 2pm EST. Shanrr's tourney takes place the last weekend of the month.

Be there or be square! ;)

Edit:
Just because I am away doesn't mean y'all can slack... I expect activity on teamspeak; at least just a little. :/

All trials will be decided on this Saturday when I get back! Sorry for the extremely long wait.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Past Clans: Elementv1 and 2, brotherhood, royals, cyanvolts, organizationv5, and a couple others I forgot
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I have two 69 second bans (requested), one for caps, one for spam and another for abuse
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I don't like talking, because I sometimes get loud and irratating (plus I have a terrible mic). I'm sometimes good at pvp and I sometimes suck, it really just depends on the day. I like people when I get to know them. I'm always online, because I have no life. I kinda tend to act like the people I hang around (if I've been around them for a certain period of time). I love cats. I love every kind of cat.
She was already in FaZe... Accept her :p

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
finally someone with skill is in this clan

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
finally someone with skill is in this clan
Lol

Also sorry about the inactivity im just tired if the whole how op ping can be :/ I can still take out people with op ping but some times its just to much :( basically im just not as into it atm <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci