• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Bester911
Name: Duncan
Skype Username: Maximum.fox
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 29/64
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond
Nationality: UK
Time Zone: GMT
Past Clans: Penguin squad, Emperors, Generals (3 main ones/Can't remember any others xD)
PvP Weaknesses: FnS and rod accuracy
PvP Strengths: Rod (spamming), Bow and (kinda) sword
Willing to wear a sweater: Yeah, why not .
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Yes, for abuse.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I like the colour purple...........I like Narwhal. I like.....Purple....I used to be good....Now i'm pretty bad...But swag....I'm in year 11 so I won't be on all the time. Exams, after the exams I will come on more often. Yeah, I like MCSG. I also like JD he is a bai.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Probz
Accepted as trial. c:

Kruger

Quantum
Reaction score

In-Game Name: Kruger
Name: Oskar (I'd like to be called Kruger)
Skype Username: Oskarchampion1
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 64
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Platinum
Nationality: Denmark
Time Zone: GMT + 1 or something
Past Clans: Invationation and Spectrum
PvP Weaknesses: I would say water fights and fights on ice.
PvP Strengths: I'm really good with the FnS and sword. Decent at rod aswell, and I know how to take teams/hackers down. (depending on how good/sick hack they have/are)
Willing to wear a sweater: Yes! :)
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I think I've got ban in like 5 days or something for writing: ''I Hack''
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Well. My name is Oskar. I'm 14 years old I'm from Denmark. (As you know) I love to play football. I love to play Minecraft and CS:GO :) ehm, just tell me if you wanna know everything else? ;)
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Yes! bacca

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Reborn_ I used to be FredePlaysMC
Name: Frederik / call me Fred pls
Skype Username: itsfredokay
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 72 / 229
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: dia
Nationality: denmark
Past Clans: Ascendancy (lol), Invationation, Spectrum
PvP Weaknesses: Being in a corner, or in water
PvP Strengths: FNS is defo my favorite, its like i cant even go into a fight without an fns
Willing to wear a sweater: yus
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: none
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: dunno, i have alot of friends, irl and url. I play about 5+ hours of mc everyday. So ofcourse i will stay active
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Rebornofication / Fredofication, lezzgo

Before i was in this clan, like 8 months ago, i was very inactive, and ill be 10 times more active if i get accepted.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Reborn_ I used to be FredePlaysMC
Name: Frederik / call me Fred pls
Skype Username: itsfredokay
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 72 / 229
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: dia
Nationality: denmark
Past Clans: Ascendancy (lol), Invationation, Spectrum
PvP Weaknesses: Being in a corner, or in water
PvP Strengths: FNS is defo my favorite, its like i cant even go into a fight without an fns
Willing to wear a sweater: yus
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: none
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: dunno, i have alot of friends, irl and url. I play about 5+ hours of mc everyday. So ofcourse i will stay active
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Rebornofication / Fredofication, lezzgo

Before i was in this clan, like 8 months ago, i was very inactive, and ill be 10 times more active if i get accepted.
Accepted as trial.
In-Game Name: Kruger
Name: Oskar (I'd like to be called Kruger)
Skype Username: Oskarchampion1
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 64
Nationality: Denmark
Time Zone: GMT + 1 or something
Past Clans: Invationation and Spectrum
PvP Weaknesses: I would say water fights and fights on ice.
PvP Strengths: I'm really good with the FnS and sword. Decent at rod aswell, and I know how to take teams/hackers down. (depending on how good/sick hack they have/are)
Willing to wear a sweater: Yes! :)
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I think I've got ban in like 5 days or something for writing: ''I Hack''
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Well. My name is Oskar. I'm 14 years old I'm from Denmark. (As you know) I love to play football. I love to play Minecraft and CS:GO :) ehm, just tell me if you wanna know everything else? ;)
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Yes! bacca

Accepted as trial.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: My ign is JustSkillz
Name: My name is Silvian but u can call me Skilled or however you want
Skype Username: my skype username is skilledplayer_ftw
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: my stats are 40/260 cause i play just 4 fun but my old stats before the stats reset was 127/283
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: My donor has expired it was iron donor but i will buy one soon
Nationality: I am from Romania
Time Zone: Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+02:00)
Past Clans: My past clans are Phoenix Obelisk WarGodz OurSkills and so on
PvP Weaknesses: my pvp weakness are hackers teams of 4 or bigger
PvP Strengths: my pvp strenghts are sword rod fns bow and tactics
Willing to wear a sweater: Yes i am
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I didn't got any ban on MCSG network
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:My name is Silvian i am 15 years old and i want to join this clan because i am a good player and i want to meet new players cause im friendly ( sure ).And i think this clan will be the best in which i can be!
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end?: Yes i can change the account name of an alternate even to my account if it's necessary cause i luv this clan!

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: My ign is JustSkillz
Name: My name is Silvian but u can call me Skilled or however you want
Skype Username: my skype username is skilledplayer_ftw
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: my stats are 40/260 cause i play just 4 fun but my old stats before the stats reset was 127/283
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: My donor has expired it was iron donor but i will buy one soon
Nationality: I am from Romania
Time Zone: Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+02:00)
Past Clans: My past clans are Phoenix Obelisk WarGodz OurSkills and so on
PvP Weaknesses: my pvp weakness are hackers teams of 4 or bigger
PvP Strengths: my pvp strenghts are sword rod fns bow and tactics
Willing to wear a sweater: Yes i am
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I didn't got any ban on MCSG network
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:My name is Silvian i am 15 years old and i want to join this clan because i am a good player and i want to meet new players cause im friendly ( sure ).And i think this clan will be the best in which i can be!
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end?: Yes i can change the account name of an alternate even to my account if it's necessary cause i luv this clan!
Accepted as trial. Be active on TS.

Panduhh

Spectator
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Padnuhh / allt : PanduhhYT
Name: Nils
Skype Username: simslover31
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 22/78
Nationality: Sweden
Time Zone:
Past Clans: WarloxEU, RyskarnaEU, NolimitEU
PvP Weaknesses: water fights
PvP Strengths: Fns, Strafe, crit and rod
Willing to wear a sweater: OFC
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Nope
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Love MCSG, active, funny kid, idk any more
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Ye on my alt if it is a opption

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Padnuhh / allt : PanduhhYT
Name: Nils
Skype Username: simslover31
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 22/78
Nationality: Sweden
Time Zone:
Past Clans: WarloxEU, RyskarnaEU, NolimitEU
PvP Weaknesses: water fights
PvP Strengths: Fns, Strafe, crit and rod
Willing to wear a sweater: OFC
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Nope
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Love MCSG, active, funny kid, idk any more
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Ye on my alt if it is a opption
Accepted as trial.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci