• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

Zaxeth

Spectator
Reaction score
In-Game Name:Zaxeth
Name:Ahmed
Skype Username:ahmedadomujicic
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]:4
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]:Diamond
Nationality:Bosnian
Time Zone:EU(i dont know sorry)
Past Clans:Solitude,Incineration,Obelisk
PvP Weaknesses:None
PvP Strengths:All
Willing to wear a sweater:ALWAYS
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]:No
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:Im a 15 year old with a high voice and sometimes retarded. I love talking to people and meeting new people all the time. I am great when it comes to teamwork and adapts to losing situations so we could win(80% for now).
I dont like to talk a lot around new people and always shy because of my high voice.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? If i need to yes

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name:Zaxeth
Name:Ahmed
Skype Username:ahmedadomujicic
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]:4
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]:Diamond
Nationality:Bosnian
Time Zone:EU(i dont know sorry)
Past Clans:Solitude,Incineration,Obelisk
PvP Weaknesses:None
PvP Strengths:All
Willing to wear a sweater:ALWAYS
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]:No
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:Im a 15 year old with a high voice and sometimes retarded. I love talking to people and meeting new people all the time. I am great when it comes to teamwork and adapts to losing situations so we could win(80% for now).
I dont like to talk a lot around new people and always shy because of my high voice.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? If i need to yes
Accepted as trial. Be active on TS.

Salared

Survivor
Reaction score
In-Game Name: salared
Name: Kasper
Skype Username: u have me on skype
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: not sure but less than 20 i think
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: none
Nationality: Dutchie
Time Zone: GMT+1
Past Clans: rebels phoenix legends radiation
PvP Weaknesses: idk
PvP Strengths: not sure
Willing to wear a sweater: nope
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: like one for telling someone to kill himself over a year ago
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Hello my name is Kasper also known as Salared I am a bit of an idiot I've been in clans before with you in it. I've actively livestreamed a few months until I hit my 1000th win and quit because I got burnt out on SG. I've been playing a bit more SG lately and I want to join a clan because I miss doing clanwars with people who play the game way too much. Every Wednesday from 7GMT+1 to 11 I can't play cause I'm raiding in wow. Outside of that it's safe to assume that I can show up at a clanwar whenever I'm needed since I don't really have a life anyways.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? hell no waste of money or name

Hope I get accepted

Shant

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: salared
Name: Kasper
Skype Username: u have me on skype
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: not sure but less than 20 i think
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: none
Nationality: Dutchie
Time Zone: GMT+1
Past Clans: rebels phoenix legends radiation
PvP Weaknesses: idk
PvP Strengths: not sure
Willing to wear a sweater: nope
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: like one for telling someone to kill himself over a year ago
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Hello my name is Kasper also known as Salared I am a bit of an idiot I've been in clans before with you in it. I've actively livestreamed a few months until I hit my 1000th win and quit because I got burnt out on SG. I've been playing a bit more SG lately and I want to join a clan because I miss doing clanwars with people who play the game way too much. Every Wednesday from 7GMT+1 to 11 I can't play cause I'm raiding in wow. Outside of that it's safe to assume that I can show up at a clanwar whenever I'm needed since I don't really have a life anyways.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? hell no waste of money or name

Hope I get accepted
Accepted as Member. Be active on TS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci