• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

FlexySweg

Tribute
Reaction score
In-Game Name: FlexyYT
Name: Nick
Skype Username: flexyyt
Number of Wins: 700+
Donor: Platinum
Nationality: English
Time Zone: +0000 GMT
Past Clans: Load's, most disbanded but best was Imagination ;)
PvP Weaknesses: I can get impatient
PvP Strengths: Rod Spamming, FnS
Willing to wear a sweater: In the winter - Yes....
Previous bans on MCGamer network: Abuse... -.-
Paragraph describing yourself: I am a 13 year old gamer, I have been in quite a few clans which were very successful.... I have been on MCSG for around 9 months and my skills have improved loads :) A lot of people know me for the guy who uses his rod in space 4... - this is because I use the Razer Naga to hotkey :333 I am good at making friends and in general generate sweet banter. I am used to the play style of clans and how they operate. I am a young/ new youtuber who has 300+ subs. I started youtube around 3 months ago and upload daily videos. - This may get involve of clan participation. I am often on my computer because it is what I enjoy and I have fairy good ping. That's all I can remember about myself right now :p

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: FlexyYT
Name: Nick
Skype Username: flexyyt
Number of Wins: 700+
Donor: Platinum
Nationality: English
Time Zone: +0000 GMT
Past Clans: Load's, most disbanded but best was Imagination ;)
PvP Weaknesses: I can get impatient
PvP Strengths: Rod Spamming, FnS
Willing to wear a sweater: In the winter - Yes....
Previous bans on MCGamer network: Abuse... -.-
Paragraph describing yourself: I am a 13 year old gamer, I have been in quite a few clans which were very successful.... I have been on MCSG for around 9 months and my skills have improved loads :) A lot of people know me for the guy who uses his rod in space 4... - this is because I use the Razer Naga to hotkey :333 I am good at making friends and in general generate sweet banter. I am used to the play style of clans and how they operate. I am a young/ new youtuber who has 300+ subs. I started youtube around 3 months ago and upload daily videos. - This may get involve of clan participation. I am often on my computer because it is what I enjoy and I have fairy good ping. That's all I can remember about myself right now :p
Accepted as member.

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: JohnnyGoesSmash
Name: Johnny
Skype Username: x.gate
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 1442/4484
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Iron - Might run out in like 2 days but saving up for diamond now.
Nationality: English.
Time Zone: GMT
Past Clans: Not been in a clan for about 8 months, can't remember that well but from the top of my head: Team Sypher, Solar Scream, Supanova.
PvP Weaknesses: I don't like fighting in water, or just going in with plain sword fights. I'm not that great the bow but I'd say that I'm improving.
PvP Strengths: I'm getting much better at getting rod combos by performing unexpected turnarounds; also using the fns before a fight as an advantage. I also use my knowledge of the map to help me take down hackers or team.
Willing to wear a sweater: That would be amazing!
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Unfair ban for BSM.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I'd say that I am confident at MCSG, although sometimes when I play offensive I get killed most of the time. (I'm trying to become a defensive player). I'd also say that I'm willing to play in clan battles and get better at teamwork with other members of the clan, as I find it easy to make new friends.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? I'd rather decide at the time :)

Gustav_Olivia

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name:GurraPlayZ
Name:Gustav
Skype Username:gustavredhe
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]:316
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]:diamond
Nationality:sweden
Time Zone:dont know
Past Clans:2 many
PvP Weaknesses:bow
PvP Strengths:fns sword
Willing to wear a sweater:eek:fc
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]:nothing
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:An cute guy from sweden who loves fotboll and minecraft mhmm and i like kickboards
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end?i dont have an alt

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name:GurraPlayZ
Name:Gustav
Skype Username:gustavredhe
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]:316
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]:diamond
Nationality:sweden
Time Zone:dont know
Past Clans:2 many
PvP Weaknesses:bow
PvP Strengths:fns sword
Willing to wear a sweater:eek:fc
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]:nothing
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:An cute guy from sweden who loves fotboll and minecraft mhmm and i like kickboards
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end?i dont have an alt
Declined.
In-Game Name: JohnnyGoesSmash
Name: Johnny
Skype Username: x.gate
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 1442/4484
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Iron - Might run out in like 2 days but saving up for diamond now.
Nationality: English.
Time Zone: GMT
Past Clans: Not been in a clan for about 8 months, can't remember that well but from the top of my head: Team Sypher, Solar Scream, Supanova.
PvP Weaknesses: I don't like fighting in water, or just going in with plain sword fights. I'm not that great the bow but I'd say that I'm improving.
PvP Strengths: I'm getting much better at getting rod combos by performing unexpected turnarounds; also using the fns before a fight as an advantage. I also use my knowledge of the map to help me take down hackers or team.
Willing to wear a sweater: That would be amazing!
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Unfair ban for BSM.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I'd say that I am confident at MCSG, although sometimes when I play offensive I get killed most of the time. (I'm trying to become a defensive player). I'd also say that I'm willing to play in clan battles and get better at teamwork with other members of the clan, as I find it easy to make new friends.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? I'd rather decide at the time :)
Accepted as member.

DerpedDerp_

Spectator
Reaction score
In-Game Name: DerpedDerp_
Name: Kristis
Skype Username: kristupas.kristupas4
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: I had 346 but now 21. (I have proof) (I can sent it on skype)
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond
Nationality: Lithuania
Time Zone: UTC+2
Past Clans: Nitrosity,Violation.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow
PvP Strengths: Sword,fns,rod.
Willing to wear a sweater: Yep
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]:
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: My name is Kristis and i live in Lithuania. I want to join this awesome clan. I like playing MCSG Or CS:GO
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end?: Yes

Sofiqyte

Tribute
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Zefix_
Name:Mantvis
Skype Username:mancysss
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]:400, with stats reset 1000+
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: no :(
Nationality:Lithuanian
Time Zone:UTC +2
Past Clans:ViolationEU
PvP Weaknesses:FnS
PvP Strengths:Bow, Rod, Sword.
Willing to wear a sweater: yub
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: nope
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:I'm funny man :D:D I like playing sg, and other games
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Yes..

mice9

Survivor
Reaction score
Was gonna apply but then i realized that i won't be accepted (Mitze teh Inappropriate body part on a male to everyone rip in sad panda eyes 2018-2015 goldfish confirmed)

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Was gonna apply but then i realized that i won't be accepted (Mitze teh Inappropriate body part on a male to everyone rip in sad panda eyes 2018-2015 goldfish confirmed)
rip in mitz : (((

mice9

Survivor
Reaction score
In-Game Name:Mitze teh scrubl0rd (just Mitze)
Name: Alibaba the warlOrd
Skype Username: u hev it *insert goldfish face* 0()0
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions] : 1469
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Nah bruw
Nationality: Saibiriananananann (Serbian)
Time Zone: GMT +1 (Same time as Germany,Sweden,Netherlands etc.)
Past Clans: Trivium,Ghost,Rebels,Habitat,EndGomls...
PvP Weaknesses: Getting the shmeng (getting boggenshpaned)
PvP Strengths: Giving the shmeng (Good memes,ok with the sword rod and fns and i'm also an SwaglOrd so we gud)
Willing to wear a sweater: Ya man,i luk cute (for a second i though i was gonna get a sweater irl ;_;)
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Laungage,Laungage,Laungage...
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:SwagL0rd MEMER.Inappropriate body part on a male and also likes to joke around with some Noobs and fellow memers.I like pigs.I want to join this clen cause of all the skillers in it.Rip Trivium Mitze....but i can get reborn from the ashes like a fire bird i mean pheonix but that just reminds of that clen '_'.

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In-Game Name:Mitze teh scrubl0rd (just Mitze)
Name: Alibaba the warlOrd
Skype Username: u hev it *insert goldfish face* 0()0
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions] : 1469
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Nah bruw
Nationality: Saibiriananananann (Serbian)
Time Zone: GMT +1 (Same time as Germany,Sweden,Netherlands etc.)
Past Clans: Trivium,Ghost,Rebels,Habitat,EndGomls...
PvP Weaknesses: Getting the shmeng (getting boggenshpaned)
PvP Strengths: Giving the shmeng (Good memes,ok with the sword rod and fns and i'm also an SwaglOrd so we gud)
Willing to wear a sweater: Ya man,i luk cute (for a second i though i was gonna get a sweater irl ;_;)
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Laungage,Laungage,Laungage...
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:SwagL0rd MEMER.Inappropriate body part on a male and also likes to joke around with some Noobs and fellow memers.I like pigs.I want to join this clen cause of all the skillers in it.Rip Trivium Mitze....but i can get reborn from the ashes like a fire bird i mean pheonix but that just reminds of that clen '_'.
;-; rib

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci