• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

WorMelv

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Melv or powaahh
Name: My name is Melvin.
Skype Username: xmefflanpvp
Number of Wins : About 1000
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Yeah, Quantum.
Nationality: Swedistan :D
Time Zone: +1 :)
Past Clans: Intrepid, Typhoon, Violation, Vion, Ismerize.
PvP Weaknesses: None..
PvP Strengths: I'm good with the rod, fns and the bow, also good at getting strafe combos.
Willing to wear a sweater: Ofcourse :)
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: No bans, Only mutes..
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am a chill guy from sweden, I play csgo and minecraft, I'm hoping to join a good clan and start over again from 0 because my life has been struggling for a while away from the Pc and at the pc. I want to join Ascendancy because it's a really nice clan with awesome people. I do know alot of the players in the clan. As you can tell on my past clans I'm not new to the community and I do know almost everything about pvp styles, for example when to chokepoint, when to backoff and when to go in. Thank you :)
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Yes, I will do everything my owner/leader tells me if it's needed. Again, Thank you.

HohoHD

Experienced
Reaction score
In-Game Name: hoho
Name: arian
Skype Username: hoho8976
Number of Wins : lol
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: lol
Nationality: america
Time Zone: pst
Past Clans: ascendancy captain and owner and curse and krnoos and signature
PvP Weaknesses: water
PvP Strengths: sword
Willing to wear a sweater: ok
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: no
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: i like men
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? yes

- On the roster, [V] represents veteran, which is someone who's been with
us for 4+ months. Credits to croe97.

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: krstic00 (my acc Qvack is hacked)
Name: Petar
Skype Username: petar.krstic13
Number of Wins : I have on this acc 22 but on Qvack i had 650..
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Had Platinum and Diamond..Now i am member
Nationality: Serbia aka Balkan
Time Zone: +2
Past Clans: Look at my Signature
PvP Weaknesses: Ice fight
PvP Strengths: 10ms + 19cps + bow combo is that okay???
Willing to wear a sweater: sure
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: No
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am an old school mcsg player i joined there 2013 and i had 650 wins on my account, i had Diamond donor, but now that acc is hacked and i won't to buy new donor cause i won't to lose account again, now i will have stats like 100/200 or 250 i am not sure, also i am an old school player and i know every map and every rout on this server also i was in so many clans and i am experienced player so that will be that. Thanks!
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Yes i will.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci