• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Asperity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

msanders100

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:Msanders100
Wins: 900+
Past clans: Exodus, Purge, and Reflection.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly): You have my personal Skype.
Why do you want to join Asperity: I Feel that I would be a great addition to the team. In Exodus and purge I was a leader till the clans end. I love to play MCSG, I know most if not all the people within this clan.

Neruvix

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:Msanders100
Wins: 900+
Past clans: Exodus, Purge, and Reflection.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly): You have my personal Skype.
Why do you want to join Asperity: I Feel that I would be a great addition to the team. In Exodus and purge I was a leader till the clans end. I love to play MCSG, I know most if not all the people within this clan.
Yeah dude you're in get on TS

NewAgeMC

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:Xecuter2466
Wins:227
Past clans:Fusion (Disbanded) Shadowz (Disbanded) and that is all that I remember.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) My skype is xecuter2466.
Why do you want to join Asperity:I want to join this clan is mostly because its new and I think I could help in the clan, in clan battles and clan scrims. Plus I know some of the roster and one person named NewAge_ said to apply so this is another reason, he applied to. Thanks for reading this if you do!
Recommended

Limeax

Spectator
Reaction score
IGNPinqAbuse
Wins:22
Past clans:Aura United
Skype ID: (ultradiamondsmc)
Why do you want to join Asperity:I have only been in two clans and I loved them. They both ended but I seen Asperity and thought maybe this was the clan for me. I know some members and there good friends. The main reason i want to join is because new hope.

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
IGNPinqAbuse
Wins:22
Past clans:Aura United
Skype ID: (ultradiamondsmc)
Why do you want to join Asperity:I have only been in two clans and I loved them. They both ended but I seen Asperity and thought maybe this was the clan for me. I know some members and there good friends. The main reason i want to join is because new hope.
worst player i think

Dragonita

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Dragonita_ / allycat0103
Wins: 90 on Dragonita_, 750 on allycat0103
Past clans: Reflection (V1 & 2), Haunted, Meidevel, Horizontal, #TheMAfia, Slay, Some others I can't remember lmao
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) You have it :3
Why do you want to join Asperity: I want to join Asperity because I know a lot of the people in this clan and I think it will be a lot of fun.
For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.

JinxMulti

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: multicolorwolf | xpertguy
Wins: 690+ with both.
Past clans: Alot of good/randy clans. When I join randy clans I help them.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) I'll msg you.
Why do you want to join Asperity: I want to help and help create a legacy with you guys. It look like a really fun clan and I like everyone in here :) I dont think there is a problem with anyone disliking me so yea. Thanks for reading my app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci