• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Astral

LukePlaysMC

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN: LukGamer
-First name: Andrei
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: No
-Wins/Losses: 500/2569
-Average ping to MCGamer?: 57
-Where are you from?: Roumanian
-Any previous clans?: WarGodz,IceDragon,IceEvil,MafiaClan,RedHammers,IcarusEU
-Why do you want to join?: Because of S.W.A.G.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Nice one applying for several clans at once =]

ItsArex_

Spectator
Reaction score
zero penguins... lots and lots of penguins given in this app
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/LukGamer/
98/1142

Astral

Survivor
Reaction score
Declined - Reason: You do not meet our win requirements + Lying in your application!

ElliotPvP

Survivor
Reaction score
First name?: Elliot
-IGN?: ElliotPvP
-Skype name?: Elliot0300
-Age?: I am currently the age of 12. Although I am very mature and I dont rage or act immature and I always act as mature as possible, although it comes to jokes where I am not to serios and yeah you know :)
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: No.
-Pvp Strengths?: Sword, rod, fns, pretty good at bow. I am good at the most but I usually rush people if I have a rod, if I dont have a rod I try to bow them a bit before I go in with the sword. I am also enough good to dodge arrows.
-Pvp Weaknesses?: Well, I dont really know. I would say pvp while in fire but I am actually very good pvping in fire. But, I am not too good with the bow, so that would be one of my weakness. And I am pretty bad at not running in to the fire! xD
-Average ping to MCGamer (CMD check)?: 30ms-40ms. Depending, on the morning I get around 20-25 ms since noone uses the Internet at that time and on the night I get up to 50ms since everyone in my house use it.
-Win/Losses?: 35/155. I am better than it looks like, trust me. And, you might think I am new, I bought a stat reset, and no thanks, I dont want to say my old stats, but I will do it anyways, I had 115/3100. But, you wont believe it, but I played on a computer with 15-45 FPS WITHOUT a mouse, yeah I know right, NO mouse. Inpossible, I played with the pad :) But yeah, now I have gotten a much better computer and I get 200-300 FPS.
-Why apply for this clan?: Because it seems fun and I will defintely have a great experience being in it, I also want to have clan wars since I really love playing them and I am quite good at teaming since I team a lot with my in real life friends :)
-Favorite maps?: Zone 85 Revamped, Demonz breeze (even though I always fall in the lava on it xD not always but a lot of times :) But I am working on it) Walleyside, and Alaskan Village.
-Know routes on the most played map?: I know a route on the most played maps, yes. I watch a lot of youtubers and therefore I learn new routes very often. On the most played maps, Alaskan Village, Zone 85 and Walleyside I know like 3-4 routes on.
-Where are you from?: Sweden.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci