• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Astral

Astral

Survivor
Reaction score
First name?: Elliot
-IGN?: ElliotPvP
-Skype name?: Elliot0300
-Age?: I am currently the age of 12. Although I am very mature and I dont rage or act immature and I always act as mature as possible, although it comes to jokes where I am not to serios and yeah you know :)
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: No.
-Pvp Strengths?: Sword, rod, fns, pretty good at bow. I am good at the most but I usually rush people if I have a rod, if I dont have a rod I try to bow them a bit before I go in with the sword. I am also enough good to dodge arrows.
-Pvp Weaknesses?: Well, I dont really know. I would say pvp while in fire but I am actually very good pvping in fire. But, I am not too good with the bow, so that would be one of my weakness. And I am pretty bad at not running in to the fire! xD
-Average ping to MCGamer (CMD check)?: 30ms-40ms. Depending, on the morning I get around 20-25 ms since noone uses the Internet at that time and on the night I get up to 50ms since everyone in my house use it.
-Win/Losses?: 35/155. I am better than it looks like, trust me. And, you might think I am new, I bought a stat reset, and no thanks, I dont want to say my old stats, but I will do it anyways, I had 115/3100. But, you wont believe it, but I played on a computer with 15-45 FPS WITHOUT a mouse, yeah I know right, NO mouse. Inpossible, I played with the pad :) But yeah, now I have gotten a much better computer and I get 200-300 FPS.
-Why apply for this clan?: Because it seems fun and I will defintely have a great experience being in it, I also want to have clan wars since I really love playing them and I am quite good at teaming since I team a lot with my in real life friends :)
-Favorite maps?: Zone 85 Revamped, Demonz breeze (even though I always fall in the lava on it xD not always but a lot of times :) But I am working on it) Walleyside, and Alaskan Village.
-Know routes on the most played map?: I know a route on the most played maps, yes. I watch a lot of youtubers and therefore I learn new routes very often. On the most played maps, Alaskan Village, Zone 85 and Walleyside I know like 3-4 routes on.
-Where are you from?: Sweden.

Declined - Reason: There is nothing wrong with you or your application, but right now we're not the kind of clan you would want to join as we're incredibly inactive in this community. We barely do clanwars anymore and we're mostly here just cause we don't want the clan to disband as we might become active later on again. Feel free to apply in a couple of months if you see that we're active.

caesar1108

Diamond
Reaction score
-IGN:caesar1108
-First name:Alex
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?:diamond
-Wins/Losses:515/4460(my stats doesn't reflect my pvp skills)
-Average ping to MCGamer?:Now in 1.8 update idk :))but on 1.7 i had like 50 - 80
-Where are you from?:Romania
-Any previous clans?:phoenix,Fragnatic a lot....
-Why do you want to join?:because this is a very good clan and I will make all it is possible to help it!I will tryhard in every cw :3

xtoyszy

Platinum
Reaction score
Declined - Reason: There is nothing wrong with you or your application, but right now we're not the kind of clan you would want to join as we're incredibly inactive in this community. We barely do clanwars anymore and we're mostly here just cause we don't want the clan to disband as we might become active later on again. Feel free to apply in a couple of months if you see that we're active.
But we will soon be back being active.
-IGN:caesar1108
-First name:Alex
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?:diamond
-Wins/Losses:515/4460(my stats doesn't reflect my pvp skills)
-Average ping to MCGamer?:Now in 1.8 update idk :))but on 1.7 i had like 50 - 80
-Where are you from?:Romania
-Any previous clans?:phoenix,Fragnatic a lot....
-Why do you want to join?:because this is a very good clan and I will make all it is possible to help it!I will tryhard in every cw :3
DECLINED.

Deznot447

Survivor
Reaction score
First name?: ilya
-IGN?: ImTheFlozer
-Skpye name?: roma133768
-Age?: 12
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: gold
-Pvp Strengths?: Sword, fns , Bow . fishing rod
-Pvp Weaknesses?: no
-Average ping to MCGamer (CMD check)?: 76
-Win/Losses?: 50/131
-Why apply for this clan?: Because I feel that it can help my pvp skillzz and I know most players in here so I feel I can have fun :D
-Favorite maps?: Holiday, valleyside, zone, par72,
-Know routes on the most played map?: YAS
-Where are you from?: Russian

ItsHazooo

Survivor
Reaction score
First name?: ilya
-IGN?: ImTheFlozer
-Skpye name?: roma133768
-Age?: 12
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: gold
-Pvp Strengths?: Sword, fns , Bow . fishing rod
-Pvp Weaknesses?: no
-Average ping to MCGamer (CMD check)?: 76
-Win/Losses?: 50/131
-Why apply for this clan?: Because I feel that it can help my pvp skillzz and I know most players in here so I feel I can have fun :D
-Favorite maps?: Holiday, valleyside, zone, par72,
-Know routes on the most played map?: YAS
-Where are you from?: Russian
Denied

JoKeR__x

Spectator
Reaction score
First name?: Davide(italian)
-IGN?: JoKeR__x
-Skpye name?: davithebest98
-Age?: 16
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: No
-Pvp Strengths?: Sword, Rod, whater pvp
-Pvp Weaknesses?: ice pvp and against bowspammer
-Average ping to MCGamer (CMD check)?: 69-90
-Win/Losses?:15/280(i just start to play)
-Why apply for this clan?: i want a serious clan C:
-Favorite maps?: Demons breeze, breeze island and other of the populars
-Know routes on the most played map?: Yes! :)

Quw

Experienced
Reaction score
First name?: Davide(italian)
-IGN?: JoKeR__x
-Skpye name?: davithebest98
-Age?: 16
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: No
-Pvp Strengths?: Sword, Rod, whater pvp
-Pvp Weaknesses?: ice pvp and against bowspammer
-Average ping to MCGamer (CMD check)?: 69-90
-Win/Losses?:15/280(i just start to play)
-Why apply for this clan?: i want a serious clan C:
-Favorite maps?: Demons breeze, breeze island and other of the populars
-Know routes on the most played map?: Yes! :)
Declined from pvp clan because u ar not turk olan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci