• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Astral

DuckAzzPvP

Experienced
Reaction score
-IGN: Sqhk // rinkeby
-Nickname: squeak
-Nation: Sweden
-Skype ID: iliaascr7
-Wins/Games: 300 // 1500
-Any previous clans?: IsmeriZe, radical, Nova, inpirets, predation,ascendancy, titonic and retro.
-Why do you want to join Astral?: I've never been in this clan ( obvious ) and I really want to get to know more people, join a good clan. I also know some people in this clan. Bayerz, exliedbear, adi, obversity and smeepy.
Btw, Chris said that i should give it another try and re-apply

Kris | Kriszy

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN: Sqhk // rinkeby
-Nickname: squeak
-Nation: Sweden
-Skype ID: iliaascr7
-Wins/Games: 300 // 1500
-Any previous clans?: IsmeriZe, radical, Nova, inpirets, predation,ascendancy, titonic and retro.
-Why do you want to join Astral?: I've never been in this clan ( obvious ) and I really want to get to know more people, join a good clan. I also know some people in this clan. Bayerz, exliedbear, adi, obversity and smeepy.
Btw, Chris said that i should give it another try and re-apply
If you wanna re-apply please do so in some months. We're not really gonna change our mind the same day as we decline you.

Spiriks

Experienced
Reaction score
Ign:SpirixMaster329
Nickname:Spirix
Nation:Serbia
Skype ID:petar.stojanovic.1297
Wins/Games:200-1300 idc for stats, chill..
Any Previous clan:Astrum,
Athomize,Desolate,Radical,Vector,Entrys,System,Statics,Skittles,Horizon,Inpirets,Vorax....
Why do you want to join Astral:Good clan and meet up new friends :-*

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci