• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Astral

RykK

Spectator
Reaction score
-IGN: MiracleGlitch
-Nickname: RyKk
-Nation: Portuguese
-Skype ID: rykk.senpaii
-Wins/Games: 30/621
-Any previous clans?: Intrepid / Vector / Incineration / Etc... ( don´t remember "names" )
-Why do you want to join Astral? Because i feel i changed since the last time i was a trial and i improved a lot and I think i stooped being that serious about winning because that just stresses me out. So I´m a Changed Man x3

Astral

Survivor
Reaction score
-Any previous clans?: Intrepid / Vector / Incineration / Etc... ( don´t remember "names" )
-Why do you want to join Astral? Because i feel i changed since the last time i was a trial and i improved a lot and I think i stooped being that serious about winning because that just stresses me out. So I´m a Changed Man x3
You are currently PENDING.

Why is it cuz my age?
What are you on about? o.o

VultureClan

Spectator
Reaction score
-IGN: iG02
-Nickname: Ig0
-Nation: Sweden
-Skype ID: TheMasterBerg.offentlig
-Wins/Games: 19/145 (Troll Stats Not Tryharded when i tryhard i win like 1/3
-Any previous clans?: Vector Disappear Virus Night Fury
-Why do you want to join Astral?: Cuz this is a pro clan and i like the members and i want to play much cws with a pro clan :p

Anthony

Diamond
Reaction score
-IGN: JustHqks_
-Nickname: Anthony
-Nation: Romanian
-Skype ID: xteen.forb (You have me)
-Wins/Games: On this account i have 36/200 but on my alt i have 70 of 200.
-Any previous clans?: #WarGodz - #RetroReborn - and another.
-Why do you want to join Astral?: I want to join #Astral because i like this clan so much,i want to make new friends like xtoyszy and others ,i want to help the clan how much i can and i wanna show my pvp skillz <3 I have an old friend here called #TheVladiator ,he know me with name Phineas :3 Thanks for spending your time to read my application ! Have a nice day.

xtoyszy

Platinum
Reaction score
Declined.
-IGN: iG02
-Nickname: Ig0
-Nation: Sweden
-Skype ID: TheMasterBerg.offentlig
-Wins/Games: 19/145 (Troll Stats Not Tryharded when i tryhard i win like 1/3
-Any previous clans?: Vector Disappear Virus Night Fury
-Why do you want to join Astral?: Cuz this is a pro clan and i like the members and i want to play much cws with a pro clan :p
Declined.
-Why do you want to join Astral?: I want to join #Astral because i like this clan so much,i want to make new friends like xtoyszy and others ,i want to help the clan how much i can and i wanna show my pvp skillz <3 I have an old friend here called #TheVladiator ,he know me with name Phineas :3 Thanks for spending your time to read my application ! Have a nice day.
You are currently pending~

Luka_P3ric

Spectator
Reaction score
-IGN: Alternqtive
-Nickname: Alter
-Nation:Croatia
-Skype ID:Apostalos3
-Wins/Games:122/836
-Any previous clans?: Independence, Identity, Starbucks EU
-Why do you want to join Astral?:I want to join Astral because it seems like a really good clan and I would like to help it thrive. I can clutch 3v1's and am a good teammate. I will help whenever you need it, mostly active on weekends. Thank You

Deira

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN: EddyWG
-Nickname: Eddy
-Skype ID: eddyplaysmc1234
-Wins/Games: 15/45
-Any previous clans?: Feigned , Redlight , WarGodz , ZenoX
-Why do you want to join Astral?: Because its a good clan and I am an experienced pvper .

Astral

Survivor
Reaction score
-IGN: Alternqtive
-Nickname: Alter
-Nation:Croatia
-Skype ID:Apostalos3
-Wins/Games:122/836
-Any previous clans?: Independence, Identity, Starbucks EU
-Why do you want to join Astral?:I want to join Astral because it seems like a really good clan and I would like to help it thrive. I can clutch 3v1's and am a good teammate. I will help whenever you need it, mostly active on weekends. Thank You
Declined. You do not meet the age requirement specified, feel free to re apply in the future.

Astral

Survivor
Reaction score
-IGN: EddyWG
-Nickname: Eddy
-Skype ID: eddyplaysmc1234
-Wins/Games: 15/45
-Any previous clans?: Feigned , Redlight , WarGodz , ZenoX
-Why do you want to join Astral?: Because its a good clan and I am an experienced pvper .
DECLINED.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci