• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Astral

Inf3rnus

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN: FeelingDqrkness | 0unknown
-Nickname: Mett
-Nation: ITA
-Skype ID: mettez_
-Wins/Games: 12/100 | 200/1800
-Any previous clans?: Victims Horizon
-Why do you want to join Astral?: really nice clan with nice members. i like it

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
-IGN: SenchSlash, someone stole my alternate account Aerozes, so at the moment I got no alt acc.
-Nickname: Would prefer Ben.
-Nation: Norway
-Skype ID: senchslash, got all owners on Skype
-Wins/Games: Well, I got kind of an excuse for this one, and personally, I believe that stats doesn't tell everything of one player's potential. 8/60 games or something similar to that, is my current stats, but I got several of reasons to why they're so bad.
-Any previous clans?: Well, I've been in a lot of clans, through these two years now, and I simply don't remember all of em', as I've been gone for like 6 months. I've leaded my own clans like Heroes and Aera, and been a part of clans like Phoenix, The Generals, The Rebels, Inverse, Guardians, Vion, EndGamers and a lot of more.
-Why do you want to join Astral?: Well. Firstly, I believe that i'd fit in this clan since I know a lot of people in this clan that probably knows me as the player I was, and would probably believe in me for my comeback. I know I do have potential to become a good player again, and I know like 90% of all members of this clan. I'd appreciate a try-out, or a chance to prove myself worthy of joining this clan.
I would like to join Astral, since it's a great clan, on paper, and since I need a little "kick" to get back into SG, and that's through joining a clan filled with a lot of nice members, and people.

Reminder;
I will need, in the beginning, to have the opportunity of improving my PvP skills, and tactics.

Last edited:

Silf

Career
Reaction score
-IGN: SenchSlash
-Nickname: Would prefer Ben.
-Nation: Norway
-Skype ID: senchslash
-Wins/Games: Well, I got kind of an excuse for this one, and personally, I believe that stats doesn't tell everything of one player's potential. 8/60 games or something similar to that, is my current stats, but I got several of reasons to why they're so bad.
-Any previous clans?: Well, I've been in a lot of clans, through these two years now, and I simply don't remember as I've been gone for like 6 months. I've leaded my own clans like Heroes, and been a part of clans as Phoenix, The Generals, The Rebels, Inverse, Guardians, Vion, and a lot of more.
-Why do you want to join Astral?: Well. Firstly, I believe that i'd fit in this clan since I know a lot of people in this clan that probably knows me as the player I was, and would probably believe in me for my comeback. I know I do have potential to become a good player again, and I knew like 90% of all members of this clan. I'd appreciate a try-out, or a chance to prove myself worthy of joining this clan. Also, I would like to join Astral, since it's a great clan, on paper, and since I need a little "kick" to get back into SG, through joining a clan filled with a lot of nice members, and people.

Reminder;
I will need, in the beginning, to have the opportunity of improving my PvP skills, and tactics.
o

xAlexSGS

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN: xAlexSGS (peste cateva zile o sa il schimb in Reyn)
-Nickname:Reyn
-Nation: Romania
-Skype ID: alexjoaca.privat
-Wins/Games: 140/650 (aproximativ)
-Any previous clans?: Tytans, RedLight, DarkLegion, Adderall, WolfGanG, NoScope, Daca WarGodz nu aveau asa multi membrii cand am facut eu cerere intram in WG, nu mai tin minte... :D
-Why do you want to join Astral?: Pentru ca clanul meu era de rahat =]]]]]]]]]]]
P.S. : Daca vreti sa ma faceti membru, vreau sa dau un test ca sa imi maresc rank-ul la elite

Omri

Career
Reaction score
-Any previous clans?: Tytans, RedLight, DarkLegion, Adderall, WolfGanG, NoScope, Daca WarGodz nu aveau asa multi membrii cand am facut eu cerere intram in WG, nu mai tin minte... :D
-Why do you want to join Astral?: Pentru ca clanul meu era de rahat =]]]]]]]]]]]
P.S. : Daca vreti sa ma faceti membru, vreau sa dau un test ca sa imi maresc rank-ul la elite
we speak english ...

RainbowZ69

Spectator
Reaction score

Coaie daca ai chef sa-ti bati joc de vreun clan eu zic sa-ti ceri scuze si sa te duci pe alt thread.Nu am nimic cu tine dar tu iti dai seama ca ai scris in romana nu? Puteai sa scrii in chineza deoarece suntem vreo 3 playeri romani in clanul asta si stim ce ai scris.

Reaction score
-IGN: Specterz
-Nickname: Pol
-Nation: Spain (raised on the United States so no problem with the language)
-Skype ID: justpol19
-Wins/Games: just reseted but, 1/4
-Any previous clans?: ExtremeForce (leader) Exodus (leader) Obelisk (member) Ellipse (owner)
-Why do you want to join Astral?: I always liked Astral since i saw them for the first time, and i always wanted to join Astral and now that the apply´s are open i would really like to have the opprtunity to join.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci