• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Astral

Deira

Platinum
Reaction score
The Owner of the Astral account is currently sick. I think checking the forums is the last thing he's looking to do
Oh , I hope he will be better soon , I'm sorry for him .

Last edited:

Astral

Survivor
Reaction score
-IGN: EddyWG
-Nickname: Eddy
-Nation: Romanian
-Skype ID: eddyplaysmc1234
-Wins/Games: 11 / 21 ( Stats reset , old stats : 70/198 )
-Any previous clans?: WarGodz , RedLight , Trivium ( trial ) , Rasclarts ( trial )
-Why do you want to join Astral?: I want to join Astral because its a good clan and I really need a good clan , but that's not the primary thing . I want to join Astral because I need a chill clan , no disbanding and no pvping under stress . I hope you understand what I said .
-IGN: WishYouWereHere
-Nickname: Archer
-Nation: Italy
-Skype ID: you have it
-Wins/Games: 1/2 ratio on my "tryhard account" Vhaxol
-Any previous clans?: Inpirets, Horizon, Vector and many others
-Why do you want to join Astral?: I think it's a really valid clan for many tournaments, you played VS My clan and i think you've already tested my pvp and teamwork. I've played vs Ziire and others.
-IGN: FeelingDqrkness | 0unknown
-Nickname: Mett
-Nation: ITA
-Skype ID: mettez_
-Wins/Games: 12/100 | 200/1800
-Any previous clans?: Victims Horizon
-Why do you want to join Astral?: really nice clan with nice members. i like it
-IGN: xAlexSGS (peste cateva zile o sa il schimb in Reyn)
-Nickname:Reyn
-Nation: Romania
-Skype ID: alexjoaca.privat
-Wins/Games: 140/650 (aproximativ)
-Any previous clans?: Tytans, RedLight, DarkLegion, Adderall, WolfGanG, NoScope, Daca WarGodz nu aveau asa multi membrii cand am facut eu cerere intram in WG, nu mai tin minte... :D
-Why do you want to join Astral?: Pentru ca clanul meu era de rahat =]]]]]]]]]]]
P.S. : Daca vreti sa ma faceti membru, vreau sa dau un test ca sa imi maresc rank-ul la elite
You have all been DECLINED.

-IGN: SenchSlash, someone stole my alternate account Aerozes, so at the moment I got no alt acc.
-Nickname: Would prefer Ben.
-Nation: Norway
-Skype ID: senchslash, got all owners on Skype
-Wins/Games: Well, I got kind of an excuse for this one, and personally, I believe that stats doesn't tell everything of one player's potential. 8/60 games or something similar to that, is my current stats, but I got several of reasons to why they're so bad.
-Any previous clans?: Well, I've been in a lot of clans, through these two years now, and I simply don't remember all of em', as I've been gone for like 6 months. I've leaded my own clans like Heroes and Aera, and been a part of clans like Phoenix, The Generals, The Rebels, Inverse, Guardians, Vion, EndGamers and a lot of more.
-Why do you want to join Astral?: Well. Firstly, I believe that i'd fit in this clan since I know a lot of people in this clan that probably knows me as the player I was, and would probably believe in me for my comeback. I know I do have potential to become a good player again, and I know like 90% of all members of this clan. I'd appreciate a try-out, or a chance to prove myself worthy of joining this clan.
I would like to join Astral, since it's a great clan, on paper, and since I need a little "kick" to get back into SG, and that's through joining a clan filled with a lot of nice members, and people.

Reminder;
I will need, in the beginning, to have the opportunity of improving my PvP skills, and tactics.
You have been ACCEPTED as Member.

-IGN: Specterz
-Nickname: Pol
-Nation: Spain (raised on the United States so no problem with the language)
-Skype ID: justpol19
-Wins/Games: just reseted but, 1/4
-Any previous clans?: ExtremeForce (leader) Exodus (leader) Obelisk (member) Ellipse (owner)
-Why do you want to join Astral?: I always liked Astral since i saw them for the first time, and i always wanted to join Astral and now that the apply´s are open i would really like to have the opprtunity to join.
You have been ACCEPTED as Trial Member.

bakero1337

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN: Rowzzz
-Nickname: Allexis
-Nation: Romanian
-Skype ID: Im.Rowz
-Wins/Games: 885/3720
-Any previous clans?: Vector (Elite), WarGodz (Officer), Ismerize (Trial), Ascendancy (Trial),Intrepid (Trial), Astrum (Elite), RomanianStars (Member), FalleN (Elite), Fegined (Elite), etc...
-Why do you want to join Astral?: Bcuz I can help this clan :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci