• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ataraxy [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReflexedIT

Tribute
Reaction score
My IGN Is:_Reflexed (It will be changed to something else though]
Wins Before GlobalReset 40 Wins
Rate PvP Scale: 1-10:8
PvP Strength: Rod,Bow
PvP Weakness: FnS
The Reason why I want to join your this clan is because I just want to meet up with you guys and actually be apart of something, instead of just playing mcsg by yourself when you can have fun like this. Also I just want to see if I could get better at pvp because of this. The last thing Is I want to have fun and courage! Also play with my friends Metal6Mulisha And FlqwessedMc! :)

AtaraxyUS

Spectator
Reaction score
My IGN Is:_Reflexed (It will be changed to something else though]
Wins Before GlobalReset 40 Wins
Rate PvP Scale: 1-10:8
PvP Strength: Rod,Bow
PvP Weakness: FnS
The Reason why I want to join your this clan is because I just want to meet up with you guys and actually be apart of something, instead of just playing mcsg by yourself when you can have fun like this. Also I just want to see if I could get better at pvp because of this. The last thing Is I want to have fun and courage! Also play with my friends Metal6Mulisha And FlqwessedMc! :)
I"m sorry, but you have been denied due to lack of wins and ratio. If you would like to try again when you have more wins we will welcome you with open arms :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci