• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ataraxy [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
May try to apply
IGN: xNess if you wanna see my stats
Your application has been denied. Use the appropriate application template to apply for #Ataraxy. You'll be accepted if you apply with the correct application format, I took a look at your stats :)

SilverFlames

Diamond
Reaction score
Your application has been denied. Use the appropriate application template to apply for #Ataraxy. You'll be accepted if you apply with the correct application format, I took a look at your stats :)
...Ness is god. Ness Omega is rebanding soon

ItsNess

Tribute
Reaction score
Good to know :D

ItsNess

Tribute
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: xNess
Wins [250+] or [1/5] Ratio [Stats before reset counts][Rare exceptions]: (New) 118 1/4 ratio (Old) 197 1/10
Rate your PvP skill from 1-10: 8.5
Have Skype/TS/Mic: Getting a mic soon, maybe 1-2 weeks
Skype Name [PM me if you don't want to post it]: ctambae
PvP Strengths: Rod, Bow, Chest Routes, Strategies, Patience, Right Strafe, Sword, FnS, Knowledge on how clans and clan battle work, Ping (20-50ms on daily basis) Playing as a team, being a leader when needed
PvP Weaknesses: Pvping when mad (raging), playing too wreckless, hackers
Tell me why do you want to join Ataraxy [Be sure it's descriptive and good use of grammar, punctuation, etc.]: I want to join this clan because it seems like a good clan that I can stay in and grow for a while. And also my bae SilverFlames is in this clan <3 SilverFlames. Also I hope I can show my loyalty and pvp skills and be promoted to a higher rank if accepted.

WELL THOUGHT OUT APPLICATION XD <3

AtaraxyUS

Spectator
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: xNess
Wins [250+] or [1/5] Ratio [Stats before reset counts][Rare exceptions]: (New) 118 1/4 ratio (Old) 197 1/10
Rate your PvP skill from 1-10: 8.5
Have Skype/TS/Mic: Getting a mic soon, maybe 1-2 weeks
Skype Name [PM me if you don't want to post it]: ctambae
PvP Strengths: Rod, Bow, Chest Routes, Strategies, Patience, Right Strafe, Sword, FnS, Knowledge on how clans and clan battle work, Ping (20-50ms on daily basis) Playing as a team, being a leader when needed
PvP Weaknesses: Pvping when mad (raging), playing too wreckless, hackers
Tell me why do you want to join Ataraxy [Be sure it's descriptive and good use of grammar, punctuation, etc.]: I want to join this clan because it seems like a good clan that I can stay in and grow for a while. And also my bae SilverFlames is in this clan <3 SilverFlames. Also I hope I can show my loyalty and pvp skills and be promoted to a higher rank if accepted.

WELL THOUGHT OUT APPLICATION XD <3
Accepted <3 Add me on Skype at Chibi foxy

ReflexedIT

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Syplix
Wins: 102
Rate your PvP skill from 1-10: 8
Have Skype/TS/Mic: Yes
Skype Name [PM me if you don't want to post it]:RisingArcanine
PvP Strengths:Offensive
PvP Weaknesses: Defensive
Why I want to join this clan because I want to have fun with this clan and I am always active and always wanting to join your clan because how I always end up laughing my a** off! So I wish I could Join. P.S (Jared Kisses)( PureMetal_ Kisses Heart) Love the Whole Clan Mwuahh!

ItsNess

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Syplix
Wins: 102
Rate your PvP skill from 1-10: 8
Have Skype/TS/Mic: Yes
Skype Name [PM me if you don't want to post it]:RisingArcanine
PvP Strengths:Offensive
PvP Weaknesses: Defensive
Why I want to join this clan because I want to have fun with this clan and I am always active and always wanting to join your clan because how I always end up laughing my a** off! So I wish I could Join. P.S (Jared Kisses)( PureMetal_ Kisses Heart) Love the Whole Clan Mwuahh!
Not even a valid IGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci