• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Atlantis Survival Games

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
"The only water map actually under water" there have already been like three completely underwater maps submitted on the forums
Dis ^
And I think one other was called Atlantis or something as well.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
^That's alright, we can always make changes to the name.
But if you have any suggestions for the map itself then those would be welcomed :)
no we don't want a change to the name; just take out this silly line: "The only water map actually under the water..."

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
no we don't want a change to the name; just take out this silly line: "The only water map actually under the water..."
Okay, stop. This is a thread for you to see the progress on our map, not to criticise the name or the tagline. It's a line, obviously there are other watermaps under the water. But that doesn't mean for you to come and say that we should change something. If you have something to say about the map, and not the thread. Then feel free but I do not wish to be seeing things like this again. This is ridiculous and the reason mcsg feels like I'm trapped in a nursery at times.

So, back to the map... If you would like to comment on the map so far, then feel free. Bearing in mind this has only been worked on for 4 days ^.^ thank you.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Okay, stop. This is a thread for you to see the progress on our map, not to criticise the name or the tagline. It's a line, obviously there are other watermaps under the water. But that doesn't mean for you to come and say that we should change something. If you have something to say about the map, and not the thread. Then feel free but I do not wish to be seeing things like this again. This is ridiculous and the reason mcsg feels like I'm trapped in a nursery at times.

So, back to the map... If you would like to comment on the map so far, then feel free. Bearing in mind this has only been worked on for 4 days ^.^ thank you.
Don't tell me what to do. I was criticizing your rather incorrect statement, which other people have also disagreed with. If mcsg feels like a nursery, you're probably doing something wrong.

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't tell me what to do. I was criticizing your rather incorrect statement, which other people have also disagreed with. If mcsg feels like a nursery, you're probably doing something wrong.
I don't mean to start anything, but i believe starting arguments over petty things is actually against the forum rules. As it counts as flame wars. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. We are happy to take constructive criticism but you are, to the point, being a little harsh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci