• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Atlantis Survival Games

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
In my opinion you guys need some more buildings. The ones that I can see look very bland. I also don't quite get te point of certain sections. One with just trees? At least make some non vanilla ones please.

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback! Aye, we will be adding a lot more! We are currently working on another map an will be coming back to this shortly! The sections of course will be finished however, the current photos were after 3 days work so thank you for appreciating that a lot more work shall be put in and we don't currently have a date for this map to be finished but expect it to be a while whilst we are working on another map for this moment! Again, thank you for your feedback and we shall take it into consideration so we can get this map perfect for everyone!^.^

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback! Aye, we will be adding a lot more! We are currently working on another map an will be coming back to this shortly! The sections of course will be finished however, the current photos were after 3 days work so thank you for appreciating that a lot more work shall be put in and we don't currently have a date for this map to be finished but expect it to be a while whilst we are working on another map for this moment! Again, thank you for your feedback and we shall take it into consideration so we can get this map perfect for everyone!^.^
Of course, I may have missed it, but you should put that you've only worked on it for 3 days on the front page... Unless it's a finished map. Then don't tell anyone it took only 3 days :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci