• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU 2v2 Tournament [Season 1]

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Team Application [OPEN]
Team Name: #Rekt
Members:
starstrong, ripjaws007
Do you accept the guidelines (Note: if any of the guidelines are broken this may result in permanent Disqualification): Of course
Why do you think your team is better than the others?: Who said?
Accepted

TooProBro

Spectator
Reaction score
Team Application
Team Name: #Avenged
Members: TooProBrah and Aidan0110
Do you accept the guidelines (Note: if any of the guidelines are broken this may result in permanent Disqualification): Indeed we do fine sir.
Why do you think your team is better than the others?: Because we would just like to play for the experience and to improve our skills.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey! I am not going with ripjaw anymore so here is my real app: Team Application [OPEN]
Team Name: #FriedChicken
Members: starstrong, willy94bts
Do you accept the guidelines (Note: if any of the guidelines are broken this may result in permanent Disqualification): Of course
Why do you think your team is better than the others?: Because fried chicken is beast,. literally

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score

Staff [OPEN]
IGN: xFaTaL_
Skype Name: xFaTaL_ #Frost
Why do you want to be a staff member?: Because this sounds like a lot of fun and I think I will do a great job and make this tournament successful!

funnysticker

Diamond
Reaction score
As long as it doesnt say closed, you are still able to apply, by school holidays I mean the one we are in right now, and it should be about what you win, just the experience c:
it should be about what we win, just the experience? xD i think you where meant to say shouldn't :p

Team Name: Derps
Members: funnystick, funnysticker
Do you accept the guidelines (Note: if any of the guidelines are broken this may result in permanent Disqualification): yea
Why do you think your team is better than the others?: cause we have the power of swag and derp. = swerp

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score

Team Application [OPEN]
Team Name: Tanks
Members: xFaTaL_ and NakedNarwhal

Do you accept the guidelines (Note: if any of the guidelines are broken this may result in permanent Disqualification): Yes we accept all.
W
hy do you think your team is better than the others?: Because we are tanks and we will have fun!

Exotic

Tribute
Reaction score
Team Application [OPEN]
Team Name: Exotic
Members: TadpolePvP & PvpKingsFtw

NinjaChicken23

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: NinjaChicken23
Skype Name: I will add you :p Prefer not to give it out on the forums
Why do you want to be a staff member?: I am an experienced, mature MCSG player, I am fair and will give everyone an equal chance. I am also a Staff member for Juzzyy's current tournament and will have some extra experience with Refereeing CB's.

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
Team Name: The Scrubs
Members: Kieee (Kieplox) and ragezane (me)
Do you accept the guidelines (Note: if any of the guidelines are broken this may result in permanent Disqualification): Yep
Why do you think your team is better than the others?: We are scrubs scrublords are pros

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Team Name: Climax
Members:gagaking, Dogboy64
Do you accept the guidelines (Note: if any of the guidelines are broken this may result in permanent Disqualification): Yes
Why do you think your team is better than the others?: Because.. we have the support of our 40~ subscribers behind us!!

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Staff [OPEN]
IGN: HATERonYOU
Skype Name: loggey.100
Why do you want to be a staff member?: I would like to referee a good 2v2 tournament. I would be fare when required. I would also punish players for breaking the rules.Thank you for your consideration.
~Logan/Hater

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci