• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Au Clan Leaderboards

Delusional

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey can you please update the forum post to the clan Delusional as a name change

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello there everybody. For a long time the AU CB Leaderboard has been run mainly by the two Owners (darkrai202 and TeeArrr) and to quite a success with help from a few volunteers and official refs. During that time ref applications were closed for a very long time, but now I am happy to announce that after long time and planning, the applications for becoming a ref are now open to the public. Anyone can feel free to apply for the referee position, however we would appreciate applicants that have had experience in the Clan Scene.

Want to apply? All you have to do is direct message me your application (which can be found below this message) and we will overview it and get back to you as soon as possible. Good luck to everyone who is applying!

Name:
IGN:
Past Clans:
How long have you been apart of MCGamer?:
Why would you like to become a ref of the AU CB Leaderboard?:

Last edited:

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:Jarrod
IGN:iShagSheep
Past Clans: Alot. I don't think I need to name them.
How long have you been apart of MCGamer?: like 3 years or something
Why would you like to become a ref of the AU CB Leaderboard?: Because I ran my own clan tourney and It ran quite smoothly. It didn't finish, because my clan disbanded before the final. I've also been a fill in ref before on the Leaderboard for at least 3 cb's.

Hope personal beef doesn't affect judgement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci