• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Au Clan Leaderboards

Delusional

Spectator
Reaction score
After 4 months of owner Darkrai202 has chosen to resign from owner of the leaderboard, he has impacted this leaderboard in so many ways and we wish him luck for the future.

I am pleased to announce that the following people have been promoted to the position of leaderboard administrator:

Jordyy
Cameron

~TeeArrr
Congrats bois
Also would you mine changing Anonymous to Delusional <3

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Can all clans that have been accepted but not contacted on skype please add tr6260

Thanks

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan Name: Adrenaline
Clan Thread (Link): http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/adrenaline-au-clan.253069/
Clan Leader's Forum Name: This one, TeeeNTeee and Callum
Clan Leader's Skype: I added TR
Clan TeamSpeak: (It's Okay If You Don't Have One Yet) austs1.gameservers.com:9192
These Forum Accounts Tagged: AUClanLeaderboards_
Clan Name: Centrelink
Clan Thread (Link)http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/the-centrelink-clan.247507/
Clan Leader's Forum Name: Bulla
Clan Leader's Skype: jacobdoesthings
Clan TeamSpeak: (It's Okay If You Don't Have One Yet) na mun
These Forum Accounts Tagged: AUClanLeaderboards_
Both Accepted. Please add TeeArrr (tr6260) on Skype so he can add you to the Skype chat.
you guys should make an honourable section. So any clans that got 1st should be on that list
To be honest that doesn't sound like a bad idea. I will discuss with the others about it.

Bulla

Platinum
Reaction score
Both Accepted. Please add TeeArrr (tr6260) on Skype so he can add you to the Skype chat.
Cant believe you actually accepted, anyway were not gonna 5-0 philo 1 up Phoenix.

feminist

Career
Reaction score
Hello there everybody. For a long time the AU CB Leaderboard has been run mainly by the two Owners (darkrai202 and TeeArrr) and to quite a success with help from a few volunteers and official refs. During that time ref applications were closed for a very long time, but now I am happy to announce that after long time and planning, the applications for becoming a ref are now open to the public. Anyone can feel free to apply for the referee position, however we would appreciate applicants that have had experience in the Clan Scene.

Want to apply? All you have to do is direct message me your application (which can be found below this message) and we will overview it and get back to you as soon as possible. Good luck to everyone who is applying!

Name:
IGN:
Past Clans:
How long have you been apart of MCGamer?:
Why would you like to become a ref of the AU CB Leaderboard?:
what do you mean run mainly we did everything?????????

you are forceful designated spec mod man, and we wouldn't have u any other way <333

After 4 months of owner Darkrai202 has chosen to resign from owner of the leaderboard, he has impacted this leaderboard in so many ways and we wish him luck for the future.

I am pleased to announce that the following people have been promoted to the position of leaderboard administrator:

Jordyy
Cameron

~TeeArrr
time to make a clan and 1v5 my way to the top

Knarp

Platinum
Reaction score

you are forceful designated spec mod man, and we wouldn't have u any other way <333

you wont ur scared

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score

Download the combo gamemode client off badlion :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci