• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU experiencing network issues

RonanJPA

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm trying to join AU servers but I never can get it. It just disconnects me because 'Took To Long To Log In' or something :L

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I once had a pet koala. The koala's name was Paula. She moved to Guatemala because she heard the trees there were a little taller, but it turned out they were smaller so she moved to Lake Eufaula, then to Walla-Walla-Washington.

So if you live in Walla -Walla, and you see a koala, you can bet your bottom dollar that that koala's name is Paula. Paula the koala, who lives in Walla-Walla, Walla-Walla Washington.

She's cute, she's kind, she's the coolest marsupial that you could ever find. She's sweet, she's smart, she's a smalla koala with a great big heart.

Please tell me if you find a koala that meets these descriptions. Thank you.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I once had a pet koala. The koala's name was Paula. She moved to Guatemala because she heard the trees there were a little taller, but it turned out they were smaller so she moved to Lake Eufaula, then to Walla-Walla-Washington.

So if you live in Walla -Walla, and you see a koala, you can bet your bottom dollar that that koala's name is Paula. Paula the koala, who lives in Walla-Walla, Walla-Walla Washington.

She's cute, she's kind, she's the coolest marsupial that you could ever find. She's sweet, she's smart, she's a smalla koala with a great big heart.

Please tell me if you find a koala that meets these descriptions. Thank you.

I found a taco once when I went to Walla-Walla.

By any chance was that yours?

ClownCostume

Diamond
Reaction score
Why is it always Australia with the connection issues?! It seems to always be right after an update most the time. I wish it was like v1 again. Never had the issues as often -_-

Anyway thanks for getting to it quick :)

Wizard_ConCon

Survivor
Reaction score
OMG Connection issues are back again its like 1 second I can connect and then the next I cant. Anyone know why?

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
The Au servers aren't experiencing lag spikes in-game currently, but there are periods of which players cannot join a lobby; it says 'Logging In' until eventually it tells us that we've been logging in too long and it cancels it. These go for short 20-30 second periods, but the seconds in the lobby still pass by.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci