• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU location will be dropped until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakt

Platinum
Reaction score
Always was here, running things on the back end more so lately. Day job has been fun!

Not so much based on numbers but we can't continue a location where it has bad connectivity to our DB servers. We will review our options and go from there. Most AU players actually play on US so we are not loosing much.
host it in NZ!!! PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU

hakt

Platinum
Reaction score
Ill pay the money if we host it in Auckland, New Zealand! Please NZ NZ NZ CUM ON NZ NZ

AtomiicDynamite

Quantum
Reaction score
bunnies sakes honestly come on you're the only good au server that people play on apart from MeekHouse-Cat.. Like I've spent over 180$ on this game and now you except me to play on US...

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
here this is all we needed. not deleting the posts which called you out.
To be honest I don't know why I was being called out but whatever. If there is anyway I can help any queries you have feel free to send me a private message.
Do you expect us to be all happy and say "Great work guys, keep it up"
Now that would honestly be asking too much. As much as I love the AU servers (been apart of the AU community for a long time and I am devastated also) the lag that was affecting the server was absolutely horrible. The cost of those servers were definitely not worth the money. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to make this easier for any of the AU players and this doesn't help any of the current AU events being hosted at the moment.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you expect us to be all happy and say "Great work guys, keep it up"
Honestly speaking as a moderator, we don't just apply for the position just to gain recognition. But because we legitimately want to do something to help the community. So no. We don't expect thanks from the community, we choose to do our jobs. Whether you guys despise us or not is entirely up to you, because as a staff team, we don't expect you guys to do much. We just want to try bring a decent experience for you.

And I know that a lot of people here are completely unsatisfied with the decisions Chad made, and it's despairing to see the community tearing themselves away like this over an issue in which we can easily handle maturely. Of course AU is down, which definitely sucks, but this should, at no circumstances, let you guys go wild with anger. I honestly wish I could do more to help you guys, I really do. But under personal and current circumstances, this is all I can do as an individual staff member.

Ultimately though, all we really ask of you is to not make the situation seem more dire than it is by spamming on this thread with unnecessary things. It's not that difficult to make a post that shows how much you hate this situation. However, as an individual who has been through cases like this in communities before this, all I ask is that you guys try to tolerate it for just a little while. It really doesn't kill anyone to be a tolerant person. Because spewing hate in this thread simply won't get us anywhere as a community. :(

RackemWille

Quantum
Reaction score
Honestly speaking as a moderator, we don't just apply for the position just to gain recognition. But because we legitimately want to do something to help the community. So no. We don't expect thanks from the community, we choose to do our jobs. Whether you guys despise us or not is entirely up to you, because as a staff team, we don't expect you guys to do much. We just want to try bring a decent experience for you.

And I know that a lot of people here are completely unsatisfied with the decisions Chad made, and it's despairing to see the community tearing themselves away like this over an issue in which we can easily handle maturely. Of course AU is down, which definitely sucks, but this should, at no circumstances, let you guys go wild with anger. I honestly wish I could do more to help you guys, I really do. But under personal and current circumstances, this is all I can do as an individual staff member.

Ultimately though, all we really ask of you is to not make the situation seem more dire than it is by spamming on this thread with unnecessary things. It's not that difficult to make a post that shows how much you hate this situation. However, as an individual who has been through cases like this in communities before this, all I ask is that you guys try to tolerate it for just a little while. It really doesn't kill anyone to be a tolerant person. Because spewing hate in this thread simply won't get us anywhere as a community. :(
Yeh god teearrr noob

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score

you can ask us to be tolerant as much as you want. i can guarantee if there isn't a response from senior staff (read Chad) within around 48 hours, the entire au community will just leave, because there is a suitable replacement. it may not be perfect, and some people might stay, but mark my words if this isn't dealt with properly then its rip to the au community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci