• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU location will be dropped until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epictommy

Spectator
Reaction score
Can you please actually try your absolute hardest on fixing this? The AU community was starting to regain some decency and popularity with more clans then ever entering tournaments and stuff. So yeah, please try your best.

Lets hope this one doesn't take 6 months to fix.
your so right if this isnt fixed soon then...

BlazingComboz

Tribute
Reaction score
Exactly im so annoyed been playing for ages and just rob us for money like jesus us do they expect us to have the same community on us like cb's and enjoy lag free fun just no..... letting down the au community MCSG
Also us Au players are a Competitive Community and Like you Panzie and Also what Atomic said we cant CB IF we hve bad Connection #RiP AU

BlazingComboz

Tribute
Reaction score
Always was here, running things on the back end more so lately. Day job has been fun!

Not so much based on numbers but we can't continue a location where it has bad connectivity to our DB servers. We will review our options and go from there. Most AU players actually play on US so we are not loosing much.
Barely ANYONE FROM AU PLAYS ON US PLEASE NOW REFUND THOSE AU PLAYERS OR I GUESS THE Comunity Will Be hated

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly speaking as a moderator, we don't just apply for the position just to gain recognition. But because we legitimately want to do something to help the community. So no. We don't expect thanks from the community, we choose to do our jobs. Whether you guys despise us or not is entirely up to you, because as a staff team, we don't expect you guys to do much. We just want to try bring a decent experience for you.

And I know that a lot of people here are completely unsatisfied with the decisions Chad made, and it's despairing to see the community tearing themselves away like this over an issue in which we can easily handle maturely. Of course AU is down, which definitely sucks, but this should, at no circumstances, let you guys go wild with anger. I honestly wish I could do more to help you guys, I really do. But under personal and current circumstances, this is all I can do as an individual staff member.

Ultimately though, all we really ask of you is to not make the situation seem more dire than it is by spamming on this thread with unnecessary things. It's not that difficult to make a post that shows how much you hate this situation. However, as an individual who has been through cases like this in communities before this, all I ask is that you guys try to tolerate it for just a little while. It really doesn't kill anyone to be a tolerant person. Because spewing hate in this thread simply won't get us anywhere as a community. :(
Look mate, if you really want to give us a good experience then get the staff team (the only people with a voice in the community) to get the dev's and chad to sort this crap out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci