• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU Operation Cleansweep

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
Finally a cleansweep I can attend! I'll definitely be participating.

MURDERCISMm8

Survivor
Reaction score
omg.. thank you so much, we need this so much -.- May I just suggest watch out for a person called Camomac..

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
This is perfect! I'll definitely try to pull my weight and attend! :)

KryptoPlaysMC

Tribute
Reaction score
D
I'm not sure if you've realized, although most moderators cannot code 'anti hack plugins'. Instead, we're dedicating our time to help improve the situation to the best of our abilities. c:

I can't wait to help out with this!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if you've realized that I know that Mods don't do code thats why they're called Moderators not Devs, please refer to the to Molotov ------------>http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-disguise-update.171197/page-6

CoveManager

Spectator
Reaction score
I highly doubt if you will come across players using hacked clients on AU, but I still do respect the fact that you are trying to help each and every MCGamer server. Hopefully this helps! c:

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
I wish I could attend a couple of these, but because of timezones, sadly, I cannot. I wish you all the best of luck in banning those hackers! ^.^

Reaction score
Our developers are working their hardest on developing new Anti-Cheats.
208 bans have been issued by XAC in the past 24 hours.
That is directly copied and pasted from our ban panel (the Xime Panel).

We have also implemented a no tolerance policy on hacking. Every hacker we find gets a permanent ban, you will never see them again. But helping out at the cleansweep can get rid of them faster ;).
I'm no expert, but if I can recall, one time, there was over, like, ~1000 bans in a 24 hour basis? I don't know; I'm just asking questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci