• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aura [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score
LOL why can't you guys just take a loss..... Vacancy Isnt even Charmander LOL. Thats ExclxBeast105 he changed his name;...... but Good Battle. Oh and Also, PoseidonIsGod Doesn't Toggle, You guys are just Really bad.....
Dude are u high in the olympians battle u guys toggled, u guys hit off the only 2 ppl that has your owners Skype, and u trashed us so don't talk

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
LOL why can't you guys just take a loss..... Vacancy Isnt even Charmander LOL. Thats ExclxBeast105 he changed his name;...... but Good Battle. Oh and Also, PoseidonIsGod Doesn't Toggle, You guys are just Really bad.....
Idc what really happened but does it really matter? It's a clan battle, I honestly don't care that we lost. But, what I did hate is in all 3 games on valleyside in the library a random person hacks and hits all of us at once. I'm not saying you did it but that battle was getting really annoying.

SerenityMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Says the guy who took the loss against Crimson off their thread.
Shut up Binct..... You can't even involve yourself, Not my Fault that they disbanned, It wasnt even a legit win anyways, You guys Toggle'd so hard, You Can even ask SavagePing about you Toggling.... I think you should just bud out.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
Shut up Binct..... You can't even involve yourself, Not my Fault that they disbanned, It wasnt even a legit win anyways, You guys Toggle'd so hard, You Can even ask SavagePing about you Toggling.... I think you should just bud out.
dude get out no one asked for you to post here again.

SerenityMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Dude are u high in the olympians battle u guys toggled, u guys hit off the only 2 ppl that has your owners Skype, and u trashed us so don't talk
WE CANT EVEN DOSS OMFG where do people get this Dossing Bull From. Jesus, Who do you think was toggling against you guys? Because It wasn't Toggling, You guys were Ez af.

Idc what really happened but does it really matter? It's a clan battle, I honestly don't care that we lost. But, what I did hate is in all 3 games on valleyside in the library a random person hacks and hits all of us at once. I'm not saying you did it but that battle was getting really annoying.
Gentle I have no problem with you. Your Probably the Best Player in this Clan..... Im not even sure Why you and Elmagarate are in here..... It wasnt Us sending Random People with randy names to toggle on you guys, Im sure if a Hacker was in a game with 2, 6 teams, He would try to target them when he got the chance.

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score
WE CANT EVEN DOSS OMFG where do people get this Dossing Bull From. Jesus, Who do you think was toggling against you guys? Because It wasn't Toggling, You guys were Ez af.

Gentle I have no problem with you. Your Probably the Best Player in this Clan..... Im not even sure Why you and Elmagarate are in here..... It wasnt Us sending Random People with randy names to toggle on you guys, Im sure if a Hacker was in a game with 2, 6 teams, He would try to target them when he got the chance.
What clans says eZ on forums lol you guys do dose don't play dumb

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
What clans says eZ on forums lol you guys do dose don't play dumb
Not My fault your Leader Quit Mid battle...... and Tried to get us Dq'd because a Random Hit Poseidon at your player?
You guys can both stop here, It doesn't matter anymore and it's over with. We lost fair and square, even though we had some mistakes on both sides, Serenity does not dos and I think you can stop now Forbidix.

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
Im pretty sure I can defend Myself if I'd Like too, You dont tell what to do or where I can do it.
No reason to complain we put up the loss. Please leave our thread, it was a fair battle, we will rematch another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci