• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aura [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score
No offense against anyone here but how many accounts do you have that are similar to basically all of Kranzo's perm banned alts.

FarPixel

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:FarPixel
Wins: 212
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public):far.pixel is Skype name and yes I have teamspeak Do You Have A Microphone?:Yes
PVP Strengths:I don't like answering things like this because I feel like I'll be judged if I put to much but looked down upon if I put little so I believe I'm pretty good with the sword and rod. Exceptional with the bow and fns and I'm pretty good at choke pointing :D
PVP Weaknesses: Mass teams and water chases against a team as well as maps that have tons of grass like chernobyl
How Active Are You?(1-10):7.5
How would You Help?: Being another member and participating in clan cbs I guess.Why Do You Want To Join ?:TheBkLegacy and I are friends and he showed me the clan and It looks good and I am clanless xD
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?:TheBkLegacy Aidan4au while in safyre
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It? Well since I'm not in I don't think I can make decisions like that without experience of what could be improved.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:FarPixel
Wins: 212
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public):far.pixel is Skype name and yes I have teamspeak Do You Have A Microphone?:Yes PVP Strengths:I don't like answering things like this because I feel like I'll be judged if I put to much but looked down upon if I put little so I believe I'm pretty good with the sword and rod. Exceptional with the bow and fns and I'm pretty good at choke pointing :D
PVP Weaknesses: Mass teams and water chases against a team as well as maps that have tons of grass like chernobyl
How Active Are You?(1-10):7.5
How would You Help?: Being another member and participating in clan cbs I guess.Why Do You Want To Join ?:TheBkLegacy and I are friends and he showed me the clan and It looks good and I am clanless xD
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?:TheBkLegacy Aidan4au while in safyre
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It? Well since I'm not in I don't think I can make decisions like that without experience of what could be improved.
Apps are closed. - Denied

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
WE CANT EVEN DOSS OMFG where do people get this Dossing Bull From. Jesus, Who do you think was toggling against you guys? Because It wasn't Toggling, You guys were Ez af.

Gentle I have no problem with you. Your Probably the Best Player in this Clan..... Im not even sure Why you and Elmagarate are in here..... It wasnt Us sending Random People with randy names to toggle on you guys, Im sure if a Hacker was in a game with 2, 6 teams, He would try to target them when he got the chance.
Hop off

Cons

Tribute
Reaction score
No, I accidently copied your name along with Aidan's. Aidan was demoted for not being active and always active on forums but not on ts.
lol stupid...he cant be on yet u demote him anyway? lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci