• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Austin's Resource Packs - A Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Well okay I guess thanks Retro for sticking up for the effort and stuff I've put in.

I've just decided to take advantage of this "publicity," and progress my channel. I will be making a little BTS of Ember and my RP's in general soon, so that should be cool c:

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your opinion is that he deserves 'donations' for his texture pack getting leaked, he didn't spend money making it, he hasn't really lost anything and the other thing is... he released it for free anyway. It's fine to ask for donations as he did in his video, I don't mind that but this thread trying to make us donate to him for someone leaking it is not necessary at all.

"Bottom line is, please go donate to Austin if you can."

This thread is simply to try and make us donate, sure make a topic about how you believe leaking texture packs is bad or whatever but creating a thread to try and make us donate is not needed and is practically begging for money.
I wasn't exactly saying "go donate since it got leaked". What was actually implied was "go donate please if you have the money and you're appreciative of Austin for the work he put into his pack".

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
I wasn't exactly saying "go donate since it got leaked". What was actually implied was "go donate please if you have the money and you're appreciative of Austin for the work he put into his pack".
That's my point, you're asking for peoples money. If people wanted to donate they would have like it's requested on his video. I don't care if he receives donations or not but pleading for donations on mcsg is out of order. Like I said if the topic was about leaked resource packs and your opinion on them I wouldn't mind but the fact you're trying to get people to donate their money for a texture pack what got leaked is kinda pathetic.

Every pack gets leaked and you know that unless it's kept mega private. Fact is, if a texture pack is for sale it will get leaked one way or another as I said previously. If I had made a texture pack and sold it, I'd fully expect it to get leaked if I'm honest.

Honestly, if you feel that donations are needed that badly then go donate yourself, simple.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's my point, you're asking for peoples money. If people wanted to donate they would have like it's requested on his video. I don't care if he receives donations or not but pleading for donations on mcsg is out of order. Like I said if the topic was about leaked resource packs and your opinion on them I wouldn't mind but the fact you're trying to get people to donate their money for a texture pack what got leaked is kinda pathetic.

Every pack gets leaked and you know that unless it's kept mega private. Fact is, if a texture pack is for sale it will get leaked one way or another as I said previously. If I had made a texture pack and sold it, I'd fully expect it to get leaked if I'm honest.

Honestly, if you feel that donations are needed that badly then go donate yourself, simple.
You're acting as if I've done something horrible. I've simply asked for people to donate if they can. Please, stop taking this so seriously. It's quite evident that the only reason that you're being this rude is due to your dislike of Austin, but your opinion is quite disrespectful, and at this point I really don't want to hear it, so stop, please.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
charging ppl for a rp that over the actual game is pretty pathetic imo. Don't see ppl like the makers of r3d charging ppl ? pretty sure it took them a hell of alot more time to make that than any of these packs.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
You're acting as if I've done something horrible. I've simply asked for people to donate if they can. Please, stop taking this so seriously. It's quite evident that the only reason that you're being this rude is due to your dislike of Austin, but your opinion is quite disrespectful, and at this point I really don't want to hear it, so stop, please.
I'm not being disrespectful just because it's Austin but you've basically made a thread asking for money. It's as simple as that, like I said if you believe he donates then go donate whatever you want and let others do it on their own accord. Don't try to convince people to do it.

Instead of donating for a pixel texture pack. Let's donate to starving kids in Africa!
This for example is a much better idea xD

He hacked. His packs got leaked. Karma is a biatch
I love you.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No matter what went down, we should still at least show Austin some respect for the packs he made. Obviously they aren't all original, no resource packs are besides like... Faithful, r3d craft, etc.

CodSoGood

Tribute
Reaction score
No matter what went down, we should still at least show Austin some respect for the packs he made. Obviously they aren't all original, no resource packs are besides like... Faithful, r3d craft, etc.
Karma my friend did his justice.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
charging ppl for a rp that over the actual game is pretty pathetic imo. Don't see ppl like the makers of r3d charging ppl ? pretty sure it took them a hell of alot more time to make that than any of these packs.
R3DCRAFT got a lot of money in donations. A lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci