• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Austin's Resource Packs - A Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
This page is honestly just causing too much flame tbh. I've accepted that my pack got leaked and stuff, no more needs to be said. These threads normally lead to bcfcAnt wasting far too much time hating on me :p But CodSoGood you're evidently an alt, as you've been here mere weeks, but you seem to have such a strong opinion about me..? I'm just confused is all.

I'm just wondering (new topic) how charging for RP's on Minecraft is any different to charging for skins on CS:GO? They both do nothing but change the look of the game. Healthy discussion about this and no flame please.

CodSoGood

Tribute
Reaction score
This page is honestly just causing too much flame tbh. I've accepted that my pack got leaked and stuff, no more needs to be said. These threads normally lead to bcfcAnt wasting far too much time hating on me :p But CodSoGood you're evidently an alt, as you've been here mere weeks, but you seem to have such a strong opinion about me..? I'm just confused is all.

I'm just wondering (new topic) how charging for RP's on Minecraft is any different to charging for skins on CS:GO? They both do nothing but change the look of the game. Healthy discussion about this and no flame please.
I am not a alt tbh, I saw a clip when you were hacking and I saw this thread. The video is -snip-

Last edited by a moderator:

CodSoGood

Tribute
Reaction score
However, comparing his work to adding a strawberry to a cake is not a large enough scale, in my opinion.
Oh yeah, He makes pixels of a video game. Hard work isn't it? Seriously it isn't and earning a profit out of it. That's BS. Huahwi made swords and bow textures did he charge money? No. This guy is a person that earns money from making resources packs from a game. Mind the double post.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score

Clearly you haven't read my messages. I don't care that it's about you, I care that he's basically asking for donations because one of your packs got leaked when in reality the majority of packs will end up getting leaked. I hate you for a reason, that reason is the fact you're probably one of the biggest hackers on EU yet people still support you, it's pathetic. So many hipocrites who tell hackers to "kill yourself" yet go lick arse you. In reality I believe hackers shouldn't be allowed on the forums either, what's your use here?

So no, I'm posting here because he's basically asking for money. I said I'd be okay if he was speaking about his opinion about resource packs getting released. That's nice topic to debate but the overall point of this thread to try and get people to donate, I don't care who to, it's pathetic.

I personally don't mind much about people selling resource packs either but expect them to get leaked if you do. I personally wouldn't purchase one but that's me.

Also talking about alts, I'm pretty sure most of us know you're using alts. Let's just start with Amica_Mea or whatever the name was.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Clearly you haven't read my messages. I don't care that it's about you, I care that he's basically asking for donations because one of your packs got leaked when in reality the majority of packs will end up getting leaked. I hate you for a reason, that reason is the fact you're probably one of the biggest hackers on EU yet people still support you, it's pathetic. So many hipocrites who tell hackers to "kill yourself" yet go lick arse you. In reality I believe hackers shouldn't be allowed on the forums either, what's your use here?

So no, I'm posting here because he's basically asking for money. I said I'd be okay if he was speaking about his opinion about resource packs getting released. That's nice topic to debate but the overall point of this thread to try and get people to donate, I don't care who to, it's pathetic.

I personally don't mind much about people selling resource packs either but expect them to get leaked if you do. I personally wouldn't purchase one but that's me.

Also talking about alts, I'm pretty sure most of us know you're using alts. Let's just start with Amica_Mea or whatever the name was.
The day that you cease to flame me and my clan will be a pretty cool one. What are the point of all these paragraphs? xD
My "use" here is that I have a whole bunch of friends and a clan, so, yeah.

Zacharoutio probably best to lock the thread as you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci