• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Austin's RP Store

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Omg I love the pack so much but maybe lowering the price a bit would get more customers. Just a suggestion
Yeah I should've done that originally I guess... The problem with it now is that if I lower it, people who have already bought it deserve a partial refund... Which all gets quite complicated. Feel free to add me on Skype, though. I can make discounts circumstantially, depending on whether you can give me something in return etc. :)

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah I should've done that originally I guess... The problem with it now is that if I lower it, people who have already bought it deserve a partial refund... Which all gets quite complicated. Feel free to add me on Skype, though. I can make discounts circumstantially, depending on whether you can give me something in return etc. :)
wow so kind!!! good salesmanship :D:D

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
How many people have bought it??
I'd prefer not to make that public. I will say, however, that ViperBite is still very exclusive, and that I have been assigned commissions by multiple people - for other custom packs that I will display soon - but not sell.

rossiebalboa

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't really know why people would buy an RP... You use it for a week and get bored asf... and don't deny this, everyone knows this is a true.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci