• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Austin's RP Store

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah I should've done that originally I guess... The problem with it now is that if I lower it, people who have already bought it deserve a partial refund... Which all gets quite complicated. Feel free to add me on Skype, though. I can make discounts circumstantially, depending on whether you can give me something in return etc. :)
I'll see what u can do cause I really want this pack

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah I should've done that originally I guess... The problem with it now is that if I lower it, people who have already bought it deserve a partial refund... Which all gets quite complicated. Feel free to add me on Skype, though. I can make discounts circumstantially, depending on whether you can give me something in return etc. :)
What is your Skype?

Randy_Nub

Experienced
Reaction score
So i keep saying and he keeps removing my comment's, these packs take him 5 minutes to make. The blocks you see in the images are from Zincs texture pack (Which is private) and R3dcraft (You cant claim their blocks as you own) He has showed me many times how he makes the Texture's for the bow and sword. he gets a image from the internet with a pattern goes into photoshop and puts the image faded onto the sword. it takes him no longer that 5 minutes. and you're an idiot to pay for these packs. Also the people who commented from the packs are all friends of his so obviously they are going to leave good comments. But if you like it so much go ahead and buy it. all i want you to know that he barley puts any effort into these packs and is basically ripping you off.

IF YOU SEE THIS COPY AND PASTE SO THAT PEOPLE KNOW BECUASE HE IS REMOVING COMMENTS THAT SAY ANYTHING TRUE ABOUT THE PACKS.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Okay so Kyle (Randy_Nub). Your ignorance is laughable. Not a single block is from Aurenic, ask Zinc himself. The swords and bow that you saw me making are my first ever edits. This pack's items were drawn from scratch. They did take this amount of time. I'm removing your comments not because I'm guilty but because they are false. Keep going and I'll report you to get forum banned. It's odd that you feel the need to do this just because Trivium has blossomed without you, and you thought you were the reason it was as good as it was :) leave.

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
So i keep saying and he keeps removing my comment's, these packs take him 5 minutes to make. The blocks you see in the images are from Zincs texture pack (Which is private) and R3dcraft (You cant claim their blocks as you own) He has showed me many times how he makes the Texture's for the bow and sword. he gets a image from the internet with a pattern goes into photoshop and puts the image faded onto the sword. it takes him no longer that 5 minutes. and you're an idiot to pay for these packs. Also the people who commented from the packs are all friends of his so obviously they are going to leave good comments. But if you like it so much go ahead and buy it. all i want you to know that he barley puts any effort into these packs and is basically ripping you off.

IF YOU SEE THIS COPY AND PASTE SO THAT PEOPLE KNOW BECUASE HE IS REMOVING COMMENTS THAT SAY ANYTHING TRUE ABOUT THE PACKS.
Why do you feel the need to comment that? If people like the look of the pack, they wont worry how it was made as long as they get what they are shown. You always love to get involved in places where you're not wanted, don't you Kyle?

Athenaa

District 13
Reaction score
Randy_Nub please leave Austin and his business alone.
People obviously know that you guys dislike each other, but this is not the right place to discuss it.
If you have anything to say to each other, I would suggest using Skype or PM, instead of starting unnecessary drama on the forums.

Jay98

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the texture pack especially the rod but I kinda dislike the way you are selling it to all these people and basically ripping people off imo but it is a very good pack and if people want to buy it then why not

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
I like the texture pack especially the rod but I kinda dislike the way you are selling it to all these people and basically ripping people off imo but it is a very good pack and if people want to buy it then why not
Fair enough - but it's not ripping people off if they get satisfaction for a product that I am delivering...? Everyone who has bought it has been happy, not one has said, I want my money back :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci