• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Austin's RP Store

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
I never spend extra money on video games. I would never waste money on a pack either. This is really ridiculous. Make programming codes not packs for ridiculous prices. At least 1-2 dollars, if I were you.

If it seems to work then keep going, I personally don't support it

You cAn add that to your reviews if you want, but it's up to you. In the end, the customer is always right.

;]

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Austin.. I understand making texture packs are time consuming.. But why are you ripping off people? I mean 15 pounds for ViperBite?? I paid 18 pounds for the game its self... Rip off and a con man.. Disappointed. Texture packs should be free.. Its ridiculous to charge..
Being a con man is using false advertising to get people to pay for something that isn't what it seems. I'm not conning anyone, they know they're buying a RP, and I'm sending them exactly that, and they're thanking me for it :)

I'm aware that £15 is a lot... but that's what I was advised to do by someone I spoke to before releasing it. People sell avatars for £18, or more, which take far less time than something like this. I can't, however, lower the prices of ViperBite once people have already paid, but I will be lowering the price of "Ember" to £10, which seems like a more valid representation of the time I spent.

I'm not doing this for money. The money is a deterrent for people not to distribute, and also for me to feel some motivation to continue to make packs.

Last edited:

ItsJustChurchy

Tribute
Reaction score
Being a con man is using false advertising to get people to pay for something that isn't what it seems. I'm not conning anyone, they know they're buying a RP, and I'm sending them exactly that, and they're thanking me for it :)

I'm aware that £15 is a lot... but that's what I was advised to do by someone I spoke to before releasing it. People sell avatars for £18, or more, which take far less time than something like this. I can't, however, lower the prices of ViperBite once people have already paid, but I will be lowering the price of "Ember" to £10, which seems like a more valid representation of the time I spent.

I'm not doing this for money. The money is a deterrent for people not to distribute, and also for me to feel some motivation to continue to make packs.
Hehe :) I edited it before you sent this :( to jk jk ily xD :D Pc crashed and removed the edit for some reason :) But Yea good point :) Love the pack bb g

WitherBacca

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah I should've done that originally I guess... The problem with it now is that if I lower it, people who have already bought it deserve a partial refund... Which all gets quite complicated. Feel free to add me on Skype, though. I can make discounts circumstantially, depending on whether you can give me something in return etc. :)
So..uh..what would be needed for these discounts? xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci