• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Austin's RP Store

CourageousWazoo

Tribute
Reaction score
The bow took 7 hours cause the original is 256x and has a whole bunch of weird stuff on it. Cleaning it up and upscaling it to 512x, with all the curves, took a lot of patience ._. The swords, 5, because I again did the 512x drawing pixel by pixel.

And I guess the additional charge is that I help the person do the entire rest of the pack... Tell them which blocks to download, which items to download etc. And if they happen to dislike anything, I modify it for them, included in the charge :)

It's more about the ongoing service than the initial pack and items themselves. And ya, I seem to be getting customers which is actually surprising for me x'D
So did you have to take out the inside and put your own textures in there?

AlpBustos

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi Austin i am Alp and i have a 2k subs if you want i can make a review for your texture pack FrostBite, i am Turkish and i do have friends which has 10k subs if you let me i can do a review for the texture pack and tell my friends to buy these texture packs if you dont want me to do it can i buy it alp.bustos my Skype ;)

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi Austin i am Alp and i have a 2k subs if you want i can make a review for your texture pack FrostBite, i am Turkish and i do have friends which has 10k subs if you let me i can do a review for the texture pack and tell my friends to buy these texture packs if you dont want me to do it can i buy it alp.bustos my Skype ;)
Feel free to do a review, but you have to ask Zethiz and Lifeyz for FrostBite i believe.

teddycat14

Diamond
Reaction score
Theres no need for paying more than $25 just for a minecraft texturepack, Its much easier to just go on Youtube and find a texturepack then paying $25, I can buy gold donor and thats cheaper than paying for a texturepack. Dude you need to lower it down to about 5 or 10 dollars. You're gonna get no where if you do this, I know you make money but its honestly WAY to much. 1 iron donor and 1 gold donor Would be the same amount as buying for a stupid texturepack. I'm being honest here but I honestly think you just find a random texturepack and change the swords. I've seen many people do that before. So of my reply to this thread
Lower the price to 5-10 Dollars (Reasonable), It's way to much, And you should sell art and texturepacks for twice the amount of money.
Thanks.
~Teddy

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
I will never understand why people obsess so badly over texture packs. Especially to pay £15 for one.

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
Most of the good items in the pack aren't that hard to make, and the majority that I can see are just a different colour.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci