• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Australian Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I know, I'm not either :p
But I'm supporting the Aussies. ;d

branone

Career
Reaction score
I don't know if this is due to my bad internet connection currently or most of the names truly have been taken off of the list! :eek:

Dean

Career
Reaction score
I don't know if this is due to my bad internet connection currently or most of the names truly have been taken off of the list! :eek:
I have been contacted by the owners, I am only allowed to list people in the Oceania region.

A lot of the people taken off are most likely from Australia, BUT they didn't mention or 'hint' that they're from Australia and they don't have where they're located on their profile. It's sad but the only way we can lose is if WE, give up. WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

branone

Career
Reaction score
I have been contacted by the owners, I am only allowed to list people in the Oceania region.

A lot of the people taken off are most likely from Australia, BUT they didn't mention or 'hint' that they're from Australia and they don't have where they're located on their profile. It's sad but the only way we can lose is if WE, give up. WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN!
Okay, i see how it is :( So can you re-arrange them so there all together? Thanx for Explaining

branone

Career
Reaction score

Mate you are quick at re-arrangement ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci