• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Australian Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

anth92

Spectator
Reaction score
Tell chad to look at the unique Oceanic (This means Australia, New Zealand, Asia region) connections to the current servers per month to get a general idea of how many oceanic users there are, if there are enough users this should persuade him to consider adding a dedicated server downunder. This petition will never show the true oceanic base users as not everyone uses or reads the forums regularly.

Hillzy37

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey there, PLEASE sign me up, love this game mode and i support this idea. C"MON people SIGN UP. We need australian servers.

branone

Career
Reaction score
Tell chad to look at the unique Oceanic (This means Australia, New Zealand, Asia region) connections to the current servers per month to get a general idea of how many oceanic users there are, if there are enough users this should persuade him to consider adding a dedicated server downunder. This petition will never show the true oceanic base users as not everyone uses or reads the forums regularly.
Well Said..

Dean

Career
Reaction score
Will do.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
It's just a suggestion, but why doesn't someone track/monitor the traffic from Australasia to the MCSG servers and see just how many Australasian's connect to the servers?

The reason that I'm suggesting this is because my petition will never show the true mass of Australasian's that connect to the servers.

Yours truely
Dean - Mr_Lemon_Venom

Ne0plex

Spectator
Reaction score
WE NEED THIS

Why did a whole load of people get deleted off the list? (Including me)

Dean

Career
Reaction score
WE NEED THIS

Why did a whole load of people get deleted off the list? (Including me)
You have been re-added.

The reason I deleted a whole lot of people was because I'm only allowed to add Australasian players to the list. So I did a check on every profile and comment to make sure everyone on the list in Australasian and posted on people's walls asking what their origin is, if they didn't have it written anywhere (like yours).

thezeronumber

Tribute
Reaction score
"Not from Australia (England) but consider me signed too."

As my original comment says i am not from Australia, so looks like my signing won't count now.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Even that my vote doesn't count anymore. you still have it :)

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I will advertise as well, if I get the chance to play ><'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member