• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Auto Start at 24 people

Should this be added?

• Total voters

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
I was all for this idea, until Papqx said this:

initially seems like a good idea, but then what is the point of donor if you don't have time to kick someone out of a full server?
He has a really good point here, and unless a way to solve this can be found, I'd say this feature shouldn't be implemented.

Snowlion

Tribute
Reaction score
No, not instantly start.
There's another thread about lowering the time to 30 seconds. If the game auto starts at 24 players, that won't give anyone a chance if someone decided to change his mind and not play.
So someone else could enter the lobby instead of the game being with only 23 players.

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
Well that means donors cant join full lobbys which is a perk that they paid for. This is not smart.

Britsh

Platinum
Reaction score
Support! But I think this may be a small problem, what is the meaning of Iron, Gold donation? Because full arenas will not, they vedb immediately play it and get the item "will be Able to go on a full arena in the privileges of Iron and Gold donation fails, then nobody will buy hence less money from the Creator - which is not beneficial. So it will never come true.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci