• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Auto Start at 24 people

Should this be added?

• Total voters

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
I disagree because this would stuff up clan battles.
Maybe instead of instantly starting the game it would just halve the timer?

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. The MCSG staff team have done alot for us and we need to respect that. However, I do see where you are coming from.
^^^^
Plus, this would completely destroy the concept of clan wars and playing with friends. A big no from me ^_^

They won't ever do that, MCGamer Staff never listens to the community, they do whatever they want X-D

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
How about Not in clan wars then?
How can they know wether it's a clan war or not? LOL
Also as Yanr00s stated, /join sg takes you to full lobbies, and with auto start, how could people even vote when they're the last person joining?

This is just a bad idea overall and I'm sure it's never going to happen.
Also, it would make donating pointless.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Not sure that's strictly true. Donating does not just grant you "easy access" to SG lobbies, It provides you with a range of other possibilities. Look, I was simply stating that it sounds like a good idea. And to be honest, I find it rather funny how EVERYONE that has said it's a bad idea is a donator. Think about the people below you guys. People like me, who currently don't have the funds to be like you. Don't be so self centred. Either way, It's not up to me. I hope you all come to an educated conclusion.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Not sure that's strictly true. Donating does not just grant you "easy access" to SG lobbies, It provides you with a range of other possibilities. Look, I was simply stating that it sounds like a good idea. And to be honest, I find it rather funny how EVERYONE that has said it's a bad idea is a donator. Think about the people below you guys. People like me, who currently don't have the funds to be like you. Don't be so self centred. Either way, It's not up to me. I hope you all come to an educated conclusion.
Dude, it's not all about donating xD It's about other things like playing with friends and the clan side of MCSG. This would make clan wars impossible and since I presume you're not a clan player you can't understand

Reactions: Nix

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly feel sorry for your parents, The main perk you get for donating is joining full servers. http://gyazo.com/f64fe3c1f8f8a1803cb18c2f8bd2ea60
If this server didn't have donators it wouldn't be where it is today. Grow and see the truth and the fact that this won't be added. :)

EDIT:
Think about the people below you guys. People like me, who currently don't have the funds to be like you. Don't be so self centred.
"People who don't have the funds" I've spent over $300aud on this server just for the 'Join full server option.' and I'd prefer not to lose the only perk I actually like. On behalf of ALL donors "Don't be so self centred."

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
In my case I won my donor, but I would've bought it anyway if I would've not won.
Also, when I was a regular member I was fine with the fact I could get kicked and such, as I recognized how people who actually paid for that access deserve it... :/

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Alright, I am saying this from my past green bean life as well as my current staff member life.
As a green bean(Being one for about 1 1/2 years), there was honestly no need for MCGamer to have an autostart, because all you would have to do is join servers with less than 6 people, and those would get immediately filled and you wouldn't get kicked(Well if a famous youtuber joins then that's a different story). Even now, the situation hasn't changed, just join a server and wait because I can guarantee you more players will join.

Now as a Mod, I am able to get many permissions which the other donators have, and I just want to say that joining full games is one of the most major perks in getting donor. If the autostart is added, then it will completely wipe out the perk of joining full games, which will cause people to stop buying ranks, causing MCGamer to have no more funds to maintain the servers. None of us want that to happen.

I honestly feel you. I would never be allowed to buy donor if I asked my parents, but I was able to live it off as a green bean, and so can you! If one day you can get the funds to donate, then you will be able to realize the great perks that come with it when joining a full server. c:

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
^^^^
Plus, this would completely destroy the concept of clan wars and playing with friends. A big no from me ^_^

They won't ever do that, MCGamer Staff never listens to the community, they do whatever they want X-D
we do listen, but sometimes a good look is needed. I don't like the idea of an auto start, because it would be problematic for so many friends, also finding a map I like would be harder xD

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
we do listen, but sometimes a good look is needed. I don't like the idea of an auto start, because it would be problematic for so many friends, also finding a map I like would be harder xD
When I say that the staff doesn't listen, I mainly refer to the 1.8 update, the global stats reset & the raffle voting system c:

Reactions: Nix

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci